Mar. 26th, 1968
Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
Kenny Chesney's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Singer (segment "Hillbilly Rock Star")
- Is a Board Member, along with actor Morgan Freeman, for PLANIT NOW, a hurricane relief and preparation non-profit.
- Favorite TV show is Friends.
- He was born to Dave Chesney and Karen Chandler (then Karen Chesney).
- Two of his albums "All I Want for Christmas is a Real Good Tan" and "Be As You Are: Songs from an Old Blue Chair" both went platinum without a radio single or promotion.
- 2004 CMA Award-winner for Entertainer of the Year and Album of the Year.
- Married actress 'Renée Zellweger' (qv) on the resort island St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Has a younger half-sister named Jennifer Chandler.
- Attended Gibbs High School.