Mar. 26th, 1968
Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
Kenny Chesney's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Met his future wife 'Renée Zellweger' (qv) at a tsunami relief benefit in January 2005.
- Is a Board Member, along with actor Morgan Freeman, for PLANIT NOW, a hurricane relief and preparation non-profit.
- Wrote "You Had Me From Hello" after 'Renée Zellweger' (qv)'s famous line in _Jerry Maguire (1996)_ (qv).
- Has a younger half-sister named Jennifer Chandler.
- Scored his first top 10 hit on Billboard magazine's country singles chart with 1995's "Fall in Love." However, it wasn't until 1996 when he made his breakthrough with the No. 2 hit "Me and You."
- Favorite book is The Firm by John Grisham.
- Favorite musicians are Conway Twitty, Keith Whitley, Ricky Skaggs, George Jones, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and James Taylor.
- In 1990, he graduated with a degree in marketing from East Tennessee State University.