Mar. 26th, 1968
Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
Kenny Chesney's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Favorite TV show is Friends.
- Wrote "You Had Me From Hello" after 'Renée Zellweger' (qv)'s famous line in _Jerry Maguire (1996)_ (qv).
- On the CMT Top 20 Videos of 2005, he held the #8 (Who You'd Be Today) and #2 (Anything But Mine) slots.
- He won the 2004 CMA Album of the Year for his record When the Sun Goes Down.
- Met his future wife 'Renée Zellweger' (qv) at a tsunami relief benefit in January 2005.
- Favorite book is The Firm by John Grisham.
- In April of 2005 his song "Anything but Mine" hit number 1 on the Country charts after spending 17 weeks on the charts.
- He was born to Dave Chesney and Karen Chandler (then Karen Chesney).