Mar. 26th, 1968
Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
Kenny Chesney's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- He was born to Dave Chesney and Karen Chandler (then Karen Chesney).
- Scored his first top 10 hit on Billboard magazine's country singles chart with 1995's "Fall in Love." However, it wasn't until 1996 when he made his breakthrough with the No. 2 hit "Me and You."
- Favorite book is The Firm by John Grisham.
- Two of his albums "All I Want for Christmas is a Real Good Tan" and "Be As You Are: Songs from an Old Blue Chair" both went platinum without a radio single or promotion.
- Married actress 'Renée Zellweger' (qv) on the resort island St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- 2004 CMA Award-winner for Entertainer of the Year and Album of the Year.
- In 1990, he graduated with a degree in marketing from East Tennessee State University.
- On the CMT Top 20 Videos of 2005, he held the #8 (Who You'd Be Today) and #2 (Anything But Mine) slots.