Mar. 26th, 1968
Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
Kenny Chesney's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Attended Gibbs High School.
- Two of his albums "All I Want for Christmas is a Real Good Tan" and "Be As You Are: Songs from an Old Blue Chair" both went platinum without a radio single or promotion.
- He was born to Dave Chesney and Karen Chandler (then Karen Chesney).
- His wedding ceremony lasted 15 minutes
- Favorite TV show is Friends.
- In 1990, he graduated with a degree in marketing from East Tennessee State University.
- Has a younger half-sister named Jennifer Chandler.
- In April of 2005 his song "Anything but Mine" hit number 1 on the Country charts after spending 17 weeks on the charts.