Oct. 2nd, 1970
Stratford, New Jersey, USA
Kelly Ripa's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Fly Me to the Moon
2008 - Delgo
2008 - The Great Buck Howard
2003 - Cheaper by the Dozen
1996 - Marvin's Room
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Herself - Panelist
Herself - Guest Judge
The New Cadet (Voiced)
Kelly Ripa had been performing in her senior high school play, The Ugly Duckling, when she was approached by her current manager, Cathy Parker, who encouraged her to pursue acting. After attending new Jersey's Camden County Community College, she performed in local theater productions before joining All My Children (1970) in November, 1990. Kelly has received nominations for a 1993 Daytime Emmy Award and a 1993 Soap Opera Award. Kelly, is the first in her family to enter the acting profession. She had studied ballet since age three, plays the piano and, in her words, is "no Barbra Streisand", but can carry a tune.
- Referred to as "Pipa" (only) by her friend and co-host, 'Regis Philbin' (qv).
- Sister of 'Linda Ripa' (qv).
- Participated in the ABC First-Ever Super Soap Weekend at Disney/MGM Studios, FL on October 19 and 20, 1996.
- Good friend of her _"Hope & Faith" (2003)_ (qv) co-star 'Faith Ford' (qv).
- Ranked as #85 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Daughter of Esther Ripa and Joseph Ripa.
- Attended Eastern Regional High School in Voorhees, New Jersey (class of 1989).
- Awarded #19 in E! Rank's Top 25 Blondes.