Oct. 2nd, 1970
Stratford, New Jersey, USA
Kelly Ripa's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Delgo
2008 - Fly Me to the Moon
2008 - The Great Buck Howard
2003 - Cheaper by the Dozen
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Kelly Ripa had been performing in her senior high school play, The Ugly Duckling, when she was approached by her current manager, Cathy Parker, who encouraged her to pursue acting. After attending new Jersey's Camden County Community College, she performed in local theater productions before joining "All My Children" (1970) in November, 1990. Kelly has received nominations for a 1993 Daytime Emmy Award and a 1993 Soap Opera Award. Kelly, is the first in her family to enter the acting profession. She had studied ballet since age three, plays the piano and, in her words, is "no Barbra Streisand", but can carry a tune.
- Actor/director 'Chris Bruno (I)' (qv) is the godfather of her and Mark Consuelos' first child, Michael Joseph Consuelos.
- Kelly is a very big fan of 'Madonna' (qv).
- Good friend of her _"Hope & Faith" (2003)_ (qv) co-star 'Faith Ford' (qv).
- Best friends and roommates with 'Laura Wright (I)' (qv) from 1991-1993.
- She and her husband, 'Mark Consuelos' (qv), attended 'Donald Trump' (qv)'s wedding to 'Melania Trump' (qv).
- Daughter of Esther Ripa and Joseph Ripa.
- Named #81 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
- Announced on St. Patrick's Day, March 17, 2006 that she is 3/4 Italian and 1/4 Irish. Her father is full Italian American and her mother is Italian and Irish American.