Oct. 2nd, 1970
Stratford, New Jersey, USA
Kelly Ripa's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Delgo
2008 - Fly Me to the Moon
2008 - The Great Buck Howard
2003 - Cheaper by the Dozen
1996 - Marvin's Room
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Herself - Panelist
Herself - Guest Judge
The New Cadet (Voiced)
Kelly Ripa had been performing in her senior high school play, The Ugly Duckling, when she was approached by her current manager, Cathy Parker, who encouraged her to pursue acting. After attending new Jersey's Camden County Community College, she performed in local theater productions before joining "All My Children" (1970) in November, 1990. Kelly has received nominations for a 1993 Daytime Emmy Award and a 1993 Soap Opera Award. Kelly, is the first in her family to enter the acting profession. She had studied ballet since age three, plays the piano and, in her words, is "no Barbra Streisand", but can carry a tune.
- Best friends and roommates with 'Laura Wright (I)' (qv) from 1991-1993.
- Kelly regularly chooses to host entire episodes of _"Live with Regis and Kathie Lee" (1989)_ (qv) barefoot.
- Sister of 'Linda Ripa' (qv).
- Does the narration for The Learning Channel's (TLC) _"Maternity Ward" (2000/I)_ (qv).
- During the 80s, when Kelly appeared on _"Dance Party USA" (1986)_ (qv), her career goal was to be a newscaster, and she often did _"Dance Party USA" (1986)_ (qv) cast news reports.
- Former high school cheerleader.
- She and her husband, 'Mark Consuelos' (qv), attended 'Star Jones (I)' (qv)' wedding to Al Reynolds.
- Participated in the ABC First-Ever Super Soap Weekend at Disney/MGM Studios, FL on October 19 and 20, 1996.