Oct. 2nd, 1970
Stratford, New Jersey, USA
Kelly Ripa's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Delgo
2008 - The Great Buck Howard
2008 - Fly Me to the Moon
2003 - Cheaper by the Dozen
1996 - Marvin's Room
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Herself - Panelist
Herself - Guest Judge
Mommy Maned Wolf (Voiced)
Kelly Ripa had been performing in her senior high school play, The Ugly Duckling, when she was approached by her current manager, Cathy Parker, who encouraged her to pursue acting. After attending new Jersey's Camden County Community College, she performed in local theater productions before joining All My Children (1970) in November, 1990. Kelly has received nominations for a 1993 Daytime Emmy Award and a 1993 Soap Opera Award. Kelly, is the first in her family to enter the acting profession. She had studied ballet since age three, plays the piano and, in her words, is "no Barbra Streisand", but can carry a tune.
- Good friend of her _"Hope & Faith" (2003)_ (qv) co-star 'Faith Ford' (qv).
- Named one of People Magazine's "25 Most Intriguing People of 2001".
- Best friends and roommates with 'Laura Wright (I)' (qv) from 1991-1993.
- Named #81 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
- Ranked as #85 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Ranked #85 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 list.
- Actor/director 'Chris Bruno (I)' (qv) is the godfather of her and Mark Consuelos' first child, Michael Joseph Consuelos.
- She and her husband, 'Mark Consuelos' (qv), attended 'Donald Trump' (qv)'s wedding to 'Melania Trump' (qv).