Oct. 2nd, 1970
Stratford, New Jersey, USA
Kelly Ripa's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Fly Me to the Moon
2008 - Delgo
2008 - The Great Buck Howard
2003 - Cheaper by the Dozen
1996 - Marvin's Room
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Herself - Panelist
Herself - Guest Judge
The New Cadet (Voiced)
Kelly Ripa had been performing in her senior high school play, The Ugly Duckling, when she was approached by her current manager, Cathy Parker, who encouraged her to pursue acting. After attending new Jersey's Camden County Community College, she performed in local theater productions before joining All My Children (1970) in November, 1990. Kelly has received nominations for a 1993 Daytime Emmy Award and a 1993 Soap Opera Award. Kelly, is the first in her family to enter the acting profession. She had studied ballet since age three, plays the piano and, in her words, is "no Barbra Streisand", but can carry a tune.
- Named #81 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement. (2006).
- Daughter of Esther Ripa and Joseph Ripa.
- She and her husband, 'Mark Consuelos' (qv), attended 'Donald Trump' (qv)'s wedding to 'Melania Trump' (qv).
- Sister of 'Linda Ripa' (qv).
- Married her _"All My Children" (1970)_ (qv) co-star, 'Mark Consuelos' (qv), on May 1, 1996. They have three children: Michael Joseph, June 2, 1997, Lola Grace, June 16, 2001, 8lbs 3oz. and Joaquin Antonio, February 24, 2003, 8lbs 5oz.
- Best friends and roommates with 'Laura Wright (I)' (qv) from 1991-1993.
- During the 80s, when Kelly appeared on _"Dance Party USA" (1986)_ (qv), her career goal was to be a newscaster, and she often did _"Dance Party USA" (1986)_ (qv) cast news reports.
- Does the narration for The Learning Channel's (TLC) _"Maternity Ward" (2000/I)_ (qv).