Oct. 2nd, 1970
Stratford, New Jersey, USA
Kelly Ripa's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Delgo
2008 - The Great Buck Howard
2008 - Fly Me to the Moon
2003 - Cheaper by the Dozen
1996 - Marvin's Room
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest
Herself - Panelist
Herself - Guest Judge
Mommy Maned Wolf (Voiced)
Kelly Ripa had been performing in her senior high school play, The Ugly Duckling, when she was approached by her current manager, Cathy Parker, who encouraged her to pursue acting. After attending new Jersey's Camden County Community College, she performed in local theater productions before joining All My Children (1970) in November, 1990. Kelly has received nominations for a 1993 Daytime Emmy Award and a 1993 Soap Opera Award. Kelly, is the first in her family to enter the acting profession. She had studied ballet since age three, plays the piano and, in her words, is "no Barbra Streisand", but can carry a tune.
- Ranked as #85 in FHM's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005" special supplement. (2005)
- Daughter of Esther Ripa and Joseph Ripa.
- Her father, Joe, was sworn in (6th January 2004) as the County Freeholder for Camden County in the state of New Jersey. The ceremony took place at the Scottish Rites Auditorium in the New Jersey city of Collingswood. She grew up in the nearby town of Voorhees.
- She and her husband, 'Mark Consuelos' (qv), attended 'Donald Trump' (qv)'s wedding to 'Melania Trump' (qv).
- Good friend of her _"Hope & Faith" (2003)_ (qv) co-star 'Faith Ford' (qv).
- Participated in the ABC First-Ever Super Soap Weekend at Disney/MGM Studios, FL on October 19 and 20, 1996.
- Does the narration for The Learning Channel's (TLC) _"Maternity Ward" (2000/I)_ (qv).
- In September 2006, she was involved in two attempts to break the Guinness World Record for Most Custard Pies Thrown in One Minute during segments on "Live with Regis & Kelly". She was on the receiving end when NASCAR driver 'Matt Kenseth' (qv) initially broke the record with 17 pies thrown. The following day, Kelly herself broke that record, throwing 22 pies at 'Wilmer Valderrama' (qv).