Oct. 27th, 1984
London, England, UK
Kelly Osbourne's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Grandaughter of 'Don Arden (I)' (qv).
- She loves to collect paintings of old movie stars, in particular, 'Marilyn Monroe' (qv).
- Her birth was so long and arduous that it nearly took her mother's life
- Sister of 'Jack Osbourne' (qv)
- Ex-girlfriend of Bert McCracken, lead singer of rock band, The Used
- She was born after an 18 hour labor
- Is friends with singer/songwriter Michelle Branch
- Along with 'Nicole Richie' (qv), 'Beyoncé Knowles' (qv), 'Veronica Webb' (qv), 'Angie Everhart' (qv), 'Alexandra Richards (I)' (qv), 'Irina Pantaeva' (qv), 'Marisa Miller (I)' (qv), 'Wyclef Jean' (qv), 'Rachel Hunter (I)' (qv), 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv), and 'Janice Dickinson (I)' (qv), she participated in the "Fashion for Relief" show on 16 September, 2005 in New York, a benefit for AmeriCares to support victims for Hurricane Katrina. 'Gwen Stefani' (qv) and 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv) were among the celebrities who attended.