Oct. 27th, 1984
London, England, UK
Kelly Osbourne's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Punk's Not Dead
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Contestant
Herself - Guest Co-Hostess
Herself - Guest Judge
Herself - Fashion Critic
Herself - Host
- Dropped by her record label, Epic (2003)
- Niece of 'David Arden (I)' (qv)
- Her birth was so long and arduous that it nearly took her mother's life
- Along with 'Nicole Richie' (qv), 'Beyoncé Knowles' (qv), 'Veronica Webb' (qv), 'Angie Everhart' (qv), 'Alexandra Richards (I)' (qv), 'Irina Pantaeva' (qv), 'Marisa Miller (I)' (qv), 'Wyclef Jean' (qv), 'Rachel Hunter (I)' (qv), 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv), and 'Janice Dickinson (I)' (qv), she participated in the "Fashion for Relief" show on 16 September, 2005 in New York, a benefit for AmeriCares to support victims for Hurricane Katrina. 'Gwen Stefani' (qv) and 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv) were among the celebrities who attended.
- Ex-girlfriend of Bert McCracken, lead singer of rock band, The Used
- Is a big fan of Blondie/Debbie Harry and Pat Benatar.
- Sister of 'Jack Osbourne' (qv)
- Grandaughter of 'Don Arden (I)' (qv).