Oct. 27th, 1984
London, England, UK
Kelly Osbourne's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Is friends with singer/songwriter Michelle Branch
- Dropped out of the 10th grade.
- Along with 'Nicole Richie' (qv), 'Beyoncé Knowles' (qv), 'Veronica Webb' (qv), 'Angie Everhart' (qv), 'Alexandra Richards (I)' (qv), 'Irina Pantaeva' (qv), 'Marisa Miller (I)' (qv), 'Wyclef Jean' (qv), 'Rachel Hunter (I)' (qv), 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv), and 'Janice Dickinson (I)' (qv), she participated in the "Fashion for Relief" show on 16 September, 2005 in New York, a benefit for AmeriCares to support victims for Hurricane Katrina. 'Gwen Stefani' (qv) and 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv) were among the celebrities who attended.
- Dropped by her record label, Epic (2003)
- She was born after an 18 hour labor
- Her birth was so long and arduous that it nearly took her mother's life
- Is a big fan of Blondie/Debbie Harry and Pat Benatar.
- Half-brother is 'Louis Osbourne' (qv), half-sister is Jessica Mayfair.