Oct. 27th, 1984
London, England, UK
Kelly Osbourne's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Punk's Not Dead
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Contestant
Herself - Guest Co-Hostess
Herself - Guest Judge
Herself - Fashion Critic
Herself - Host
- Grandaughter of 'Don Arden (I)' (qv).
- Is friends with singer/songwriter Michelle Branch
- She loves to collect paintings of old movie stars, in particular, 'Marilyn Monroe' (qv).
- Dropped out of the 10th grade.
- Niece of 'David Arden (I)' (qv)
- Sister of 'Aimee Osbourne' (qv).
- Along with 'Nicole Richie' (qv), 'Beyoncé Knowles' (qv), 'Veronica Webb' (qv), 'Angie Everhart' (qv), 'Alexandra Richards (I)' (qv), 'Irina Pantaeva' (qv), 'Marisa Miller (I)' (qv), 'Wyclef Jean' (qv), 'Rachel Hunter (I)' (qv), 'Naomi Campbell (I)' (qv), and 'Janice Dickinson (I)' (qv), she participated in the "Fashion for Relief" show on 16 September, 2005 in New York, a benefit for AmeriCares to support victims for Hurricane Katrina. 'Gwen Stefani' (qv) and 'Gavin Rossdale' (qv) were among the celebrities who attended.
- Half-brother is 'Louis Osbourne' (qv), half-sister is Jessica Mayfair.