May. 23rd, 1976
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Kelly Monaco's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
An active athlete, Monaco grew up on the East Coast, where she participated in soccer, swimming, track and softball, among other sports. After the last of five girls was born, her family decided to move from the bustling city of Philadelphia to the more peaceful environment of the Poconos. Monaco proudly states that she is a born competitor. In addition to athletics, she participated intensely in speech, debate and theater during high school. Monaco's television debut came in 1997, when she landed a recurring role on "Baywatch" (1989). She has since segued into the feature film world with roles in Idle Hands (1999), Mumford (1999) and BASEketball (1998). Raised in an Italian Catholic home, Monaco is very close with her family, especially her great-grandmother. She enjoys volunteering for children's charity events, as well as working with elders. She currently resides in West Hollywood, California.
- Suffered hearing loss from scuba diving
- Measurements 34D-21½-31½ (Source: Playmate Data Sheet)
- Is one of the few actresses to play dual roles on two separate soap operas. She played Livvie Locke and Tess Ramsay on _"Port Charles" (1997)_ (qv) and Samantha McCall and Alicia Montenegro on _"General Hospital" (1963)_ (qv).
- She and her sisters grew up athletic and in the outdoors courtesy of a father who was an avid hunter and a mother who was a figure skating instructor and former Olympic hopeful.
- Went from being the lowest scored celebrity on _"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)_ (qv) to winning the entire competition.
- Playboy Playmate of the Month April 1997
- Was a lifeguard in real life before being hired for _"Baywatch" (1989)_ (qv).
- Playboy (Germany): Playmate of the Month April 1997