May. 23rd, 1976
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Kelly Monaco's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1999 - Idle Hands
1999 - Mumford
1998 - BASEketball
Guest TV Roles
Model flying Kite
Herself - Model
Herself - Playboy Playmate
An active athlete, Monaco grew up on the East Coast, where she participated in soccer, swimming, track and softball, among other sports. After the last of five girls was born, her family decided to move from the bustling city of Philadelphia to the more peaceful environment of the Poconos. Monaco proudly states that she is a born competitor. In addition to athletics, she participated intensely in speech, debate and theater during high school. Monaco's television debut came in 1997, when she landed a recurring role on "Baywatch" (1989). She has since segued into the feature film world with roles in Idle Hands (1999), Mumford (1999) and BASEketball (1998). Raised in an Italian Catholic home, Monaco is very close with her family, especially her great-grandmother. She enjoys volunteering for children's charity events, as well as working with elders. She currently resides in West Hollywood, California.
- Was a lifeguard in real life before being hired for _"Baywatch" (1989)_ (qv).
- Went from being the lowest scored celebrity on _"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)_ (qv) to winning the entire competition.
- Measurements 34D-21½-31½ (Source: Playmate Data Sheet)
- Suffered hearing loss from scuba diving
- She and her sisters grew up athletic and in the outdoors courtesy of a father who was an avid hunter and a mother who was a figure skating instructor and former Olympic hopeful.
- Is one of the few actresses to play dual roles on two separate soap operas. She played Livvie Locke and Tess Ramsay on _"Port Charles" (1997)_ (qv) and Samantha McCall and Alicia Montenegro on _"General Hospital" (1963)_ (qv).
- Playboy (Germany): Playmate of the Month April 1997
- Playboy Playmate of the Month April 1997