Jun. 8th, 1970
Los Angeles, California, USA
Kelli Williams' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1993 - Mr. Jones
Guest TV Roles
Attorney Monica Crane
Kelli Williams was born in California on June 8, 1970. Though she had appeared in commercials since she was a baby, she was discovered by her agent at her high school play ("Romeo and Juliet"), in which she starred as Juliet opposite "General Hospital" (1963)'s Steve Burton (I). In the early 1990s, she appeared with Tony Danza and George C. Scott in the stage production "Wrong Turn at Lungfish". There Goes My Baby (1994) was her feature film debut, co-starring with "ER" (1994) doc Noah Wyle, Dermot Mulroney (My Best Friend's Wedding (1997) and Copycat (1995)) and Rick Schroder ("NYPD Blue" (1993)). She has also done a long list of TV movies, as well as guest appearances before and during her run as Lindsay Dole Donnell on ABC's "The Practice" (1997). In the summer of 2003, her critically acclaimed seven year stint on the show ended, and she has since signed for guest spots on different series, and filmed a made-for-TV movie, A Boyfriend for Christmas (2004) (TV) opposite her real-life mother Shannon Wilcox and former TV-father-in-law Charles Durning.
- On 3 February 2001 her second child, daughter Sarame Jane Sahgal, was born weighing 7lbs 12oz.
- Stepdaughter of 'Alex Rocco' (qv).
- She has one brother and two half-brothers.
- During the second season of _"The Practice" (1997)_ (qv), Kelli became pregnant with her first child. The pregnancy was not written into the show, and so the writers gave her character the job of re-decorating the law office...easily hiding her expanding belly behind tables and paintings. By the time the fifth season came around, Ms. Williams became pregnant once again, but this time 'Lindsay' was newly married to senior partner 'Bobby' and writers were able to fit it into the storyline. In the show's seventh season, Kelli became 'pregos' once again and, although her on-screen marriage was still on (but hanging by a thread), producers failed to make 'Lindsay' pregnant.
- Stepsister of 'Marc Rocco' (qv).
- Gave birth to her 3rd child, a Son on 11 July 2003. The baby's name is Ravi Lyndon Sahgal.
- Speaks French and Spanish.
- (May 1998) Gave birth to her first child, Kiran Ram Saghal. Kiran is a Sanskrit word for "ray of light".