Oct. 26th, 1967
Whangarei, North Island, New Zealand
Keith Urban's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Married 'Nicole Kidman' (qv) in the St. Patrick's church in Manly, a suburb of Sydney
- Welcomed his first child with wife 'Nicole Kidman' (qv), a daughter named Sunday Rose Kidman Urban, on July 7, 2008 in Nashville, Tennessee.
- 'Hugh Jackman' (qv) sang "Tenterfield Saddler", a favorite of Urbans's and 'Neil Finn' (qv) sang "Fall At Your Feet" and 'Baz Luhrmann' (qv) read a love Psalm by New Zealand writer Joy Cowley at Keith's wedding to 'Nicole Kidman' (qv).
- Stepfather of 'Nicole Kidman' (qv)'s children Isabella and Conor
- He became the first Kiwi to win the CMA Male vocalist of the Year in 2004.
- Checked himself into a rehabilitation treatment center of alcohol abuse [October 19, 2006].
- He and wife 'Nicole Kidman' (qv), purchased a farm near Leipers Fork, Tennessee, which they are now renovating. (November 2007).
- He was raised in Australia. He moved with his parents and brother to Brisbane, Queensland when he was 2. They later moved to Caboolture, about 1 hour north of Brisbane.