Oct. 26th, 1967
Whangarei, North Island, New Zealand
Keith Urban's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- 'Hugh Jackman' (qv) sang "Tenterfield Saddler", a favorite of Urbans's and 'Neil Finn' (qv) sang "Fall At Your Feet" and 'Baz Luhrmann' (qv) read a love Psalm by New Zealand writer Joy Cowley at Keith's wedding to 'Nicole Kidman' (qv).
- Was accompanied by his girlfriend 'Nicole Kidman' (qv) to the Grammy Awards in 2006. It was their first public appearance together.
- Sang his hit song "Making Memories of Us" to his wife at their wedding reception.
- Stepfather of 'Nicole Kidman' (qv)'s children Isabella and Conor
- His favorite brand of sneakers is Sketchers.
- At his wedding to 'Nicole Kidman' (qv), his brother, Shane, was his best man. Marlon Holden was his groomsman.
- First paying non-music job: at a concert lighting company.
- Uncle of 'Antonia Kidman' (qv)'s children Lucia, Hamish and James.