Feb. 18th, 1962
Simi Valley, California, USA
Kathy Coleman's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
Kathleen Coleman was born on February 18, 1962. Her claim to fame is for her portrayal of "Holly Marshall" on "Land of the Lost" (1974), a show which first ran on Saturday mornings on NBC from September 1974 to December 1976. Her straight bangs and braids, along with her red and white checked shirt and corduroys became her trademark. Holly was the first love for many who grew up watching the show. She married at age 18 and had two sons. She worked on her father-in-laws dairy farm in Fallon, Nevada with her husband for several years before they divorced around 1987, after which she moved back to the Los Angeles area.
- She loves it when fans recognize her as "Holly Marshall" from TV's _"Land of the Lost" (1974)_ (qv).
- Sang in the 'Mike Curb Congregation' (qv).
- Her father-in-law was Congressman Alphonzo Bell Jr. (1914-2004).
- Son Alphonzo (Phonzo) is a rap artist who goes by the rap name '40 keys'
- Her married name was Bell.
- Is the youngest of 10 children.
- Her sons are Christopher Michael Bell (born 1981) and Alphonzo Robert Bell III (born 1983). The latter is a rap artist who goes by the stage name "40 Keys".
- Attended Sequoia Jr High School in California. Attended Grover Cleveland High School in Reseda, California.
Related sites for this celeb