Katherine Kelly Lang
Jul. 25th, 1961
Hollywood, California, USA
Katherine Kelly Lang's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1981 - Evilspeak
Guest TV Roles
Lani the Maid at Robin's Nest
Katherine Kelly Lang (born Katherine Kelly Wegeman on July 25, 1961) is an American actress. She is known for her role as Brooke Logan on The Bold and the Beautiful (1987–present).
She was born in Hollywood, California and graduated from Beverly Hills High School. She is the daughter of Olympic ski-jumper "Keith R. Wegeman' and actress 'Judith Lang' and the granddaughter of Oscar-winning cinematographer 'Charles Lang'.
Lang has been married and divorced twice. She is the mother of three children: Jeremy Skott Snider (born 1990), Julian Lang Snider (born 1992), Zoe Katrina D'Andrea (born 1997) and stepdaughter Danyelle D'Andrea (born 1991).
On November 11, 2012, it was announced that Lang had filed for divorce, citing irreconciliable differences after 15-years of marriage.
Lang's first credit was a movie called Skatetown, U.S.A. (1979), with 'Scott Baio', 'Maureen McCormick' and 'Patrick Swayze'. That was followed by guest roles in various television series such as the short-lived The Powers of Matthew Star and Masquerade and the longer-running Riptide, Happy Days, The Fall Guy, and HBO's 1st & Ten.
In 1985 Lang appeared in two music videos: Alabama's There's No Way (where she played the love interest of Alabama lead singer 'Randy Owen'), and The Beach Boy' Getcha Back.
In 1987, she was offered the part of blue-collar Brooke Logan on the soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful (B&B), and has been an integral part of the program ever since. Her love affair with Ridge Forrester (played by 'Ronn Moss') has been a key story arc for over 20 years, and a love triangle among Brooke, Ridge, and Taylor ('Hunter Tylo') stretched across an entire decade. The show's 5,000th episode included only the four core characters: Brooke, Ridge, Stephanie and Eric.
She appeared as her character, Brooke Logan on B&B's sister show, The Young and the Restless in 1999. She interacted with 'Eric Braeden' (Victor), 'Peter Bergman' (Jack), and 'Eileen Davidson' (Ashley). She previously appeared on Y&R as Gretchen in 1981. She returned to Y&R in July 2007 for a brief stint as Brooke.
Her work on B&B has been recognized with seven Soap Opera Digest Award nominations, beginning in 1991 and most recently in 2005.
- Measurements: 36C-24-35 1/2 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Was born on the same day as 'Bobbie Eakes' (qv), another star of _"The Bold and the Beautiful" (1987)_ (qv).
- Graduated from Beverly Hills High School.
- Her two sons, Jeremy and Julian, have both acted on B&B. Jeremy played Eric Forrester, Jr. from 1990 to 1995, and Julian was a backup baby as Bridget Forrester in 1993. Eric Jr (Rick) and Bridget are the children of Brooke Logan, Katherine Kelly Lang's character.
- Resides in Los Angeles, being neighbors with her _"The Bold and the Beautiful" (1987)_ (qv) co-star 'John McCook' (qv).
- Daughter of Keith Wegeman, an Olympic long-jump skier and 'Judy Lang (I)' (qv), a commercial actress. Granddaughter of famed cinematographer 'Charles Lang (I)' (qv).
- Mother of actor 'Jeremy Snider (I)' (qv) and Julian Snider.
- Children: Jeremy Skott Snider (born 5 September 1990), Julian Snider (born 11 October 1992), Zoe Katrina D'Andrea (born 11 May 1997) and step-daughter Danyelle (born in 1991).