Feb. 19th, 1966
Rye, New York, USA
Justine Bateman's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2006 - The TV Set
1997 - Highball
1993 - The Night We Never Met
1988 - Satisfaction
Guest TV Roles
New York raised actress Justine Bateman is the daughter of a film producer father and flight attendant mother. She began acting at the age of eleven, appearing in numerous theatrical productions including "Up the Down Staircase," "Barefoot in the Park," and "A Midsummer's Night's Dream."
Bateman made her professional theatrical debut in 1984 in the searing drama "Journey to the Day," in which she played Katherine, a suicidal young woman forced to come to terms with herself in a mental institution. The cast included her younger brother Jason, and her father Kent directed the play while her mother Victoria assisted behind the scenes.
In 1985 she starred in the ABC-TV movie, Right to Kill? (1985) (TV) and a year later, in the NBC-TV movie Can You Feel Me Dancing? (1986) (TV) in which she played a spirited blind girl who overcomes her handicap. She hosted the original videocassette dealing with issues of teen dating, "How Can I Tell I'm Really in Love?"
- Son, Duke Kenneth Fluent, born 18 June 2002.
- Is an avid knitter.
- Had close relationship with LA legendary graffiti artist and actor 'Galo Make Canote'.
- Sister-in-law of actress 'Amanda Anka' (qv).
- Measurements: 34B-23-35 (in 1997), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Was considered for the role of Emmeline in _The Blue Lagoon (1980)_ (qv) that later went to 'Brooke Shields' (qv).
- Attended William Howard Taft High School in Woodland Hills, California.
- Dated singer 'Leif Garrett' (qv).