Jan. 31st, 1981
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
Justin Timberlake's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - The Social Network
2009 - The Open Road
2008 - The Love Guru
2007 - Shrek The Third
2006 - Alpha Dog
2006 - Black Snake Moan
2006 - Southland Tales
2005 - Edison
2001 - On the Line
Guest TV Roles
Justin Randall Timberlake was born to Lynn Harless and Randy Timberlake on January 31, 1981, in Memphis, Tennessee. At the age of 11, he appeared on the show "Star Search" (1983), and even though he didn't win, it didn't dampen his ambitions. He also appeared on "MMC" (1989), where his costars included Britney Spears, Ryan Gosling (I), Keri Russell, Christina Aguilera and future band-mate J.C. Chasez. At age 14, Justin became a member of the boy band *NSYNC. In 1998, the group released their self-titled debut album. They became a big hit with fans and made a place for themselves in the music world with a succession of big-selling albums. In the beginning of 2002, Justin spent time working on and writing songs for his debut solo album. During this time, he broke up with his longtime girlfriend, Britney Spears. The release of the solo album, titled "Justified", came in November of 2002. Songs from his solo album include: "Like I Love You", "Cry Me A River" and "Rock Your Body".
- (November 2000) A 15-year-old '*NSYNC' (qv) fan filed a lawsuit against Timberlake, claiming that he verbally assaulted her. Justin allegedly snubbed fans in a St. Louis hotel after which the plaintiff shouted that she thought 'J.C. Chasez' (qv) was cuter. When she admitted to a guard that she was the one who made the comment, the guard made her go upstairs with Justin. After that, Timberlake allegedly pushed her against a wall and shouted insults at her.
- Attended E.E. Jeter Elementary School in Millington, Tennessee.
- He founded The Justin Timberlake Foundation through the Giving Back Fund. The foundation's goals are similar to the Save the Music Foundation.
- His father Randall, a choir director at a Baptist church, is married to Lisa.
- (May 2003) His third solo single, "Rock Your Body", debuted at #2 in the UK singles chart.
- Broke his left foot in December 2002 during dance rehearsals.
- Co-wrote "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays" with 'JC Chasez' from '*NSYNC' (qv)'s Christmas album, "Home For Christmas".
- (24 November 1999) Performed with *NSYNC on the "Celine Dion All The Way" TV special