Feb. 25th, 1986
Los Angeles County, California, USA
Justin Berfield's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2001 - Max Keeble's Big Move
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Interviewee
Justin Tyler Berfield was born on the 25th of February, 1986, and resides in Los Angeles. Born and raised in California, he has been acting since he was 5 years old when he landed a part in a commercial for Folgers Coffee. He has appeared in over 22 national television commercials including an advertisement for Colgate toothpaste and was subsequently dubbed "The Commercial Kid" when he was younger. The role Justin is most known for is the character Reese in Fox's "Malcolm in the Middle" (2000), in which he plays Reese, the mischievous, bullying, second-oldest brother. He has also been in many other TV series. In 1994 he landed the part of Bobby Bowman in "The Good Life" (1994), in 1995 got the part of Ross Malloy in Warner Bros.'s "Unhappily Ever After" (1995), a role he played for 5 seasons, and he also co-starred in the television show "The Mommies" (1993). In films he has appeared in family films such as Mom, Can I Keep Her? (1998) (V), The Kid with X-ray Eyes (1999) (V), Invisible Mom II (1999) (V), Wanted (1999/I), and most recently Max Keeble's Big Move (2001). Justin's interests include producing and directing. When he is not working, his hobbies include traveling, sports, and real estate investing.
- Donated $100,000 dollars to the Ronald McDonald House World's Children's Day benefit in 2002.
- He was named a National Youth Ambassador for the years 2000-2002 for Ronald McDonald House Charities.
- In real life is younger than "Frankie Muniz", but plays his older brother on _"Malcolm in the Middle" (2000)_ (qv).
- Has known 'Pat Benatar' (qv)'s daughter Haley Egeana Giraldo since childhood.
- On February 7, 2004, (two weeks before his 18th birthday) when he finished shooting the 100th episode of _"Malcolm in the Middle" (2000)_ (qv), he became the youngest person in television history to have shot 100 episodes of 2 different television shows. _"Unhappily Ever After" (1995)_ (qv) was the other television show on which he appeared in over 100 episodes.
- Is a third-degree red belt in Tang Soo Do karate.
- Threw out an opening pitch at the Texas Rangers vs. New York Yankees baseball game on May 22nd, 2004.
- Auditioned for the role as Anakin Skywalker in _Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (1999)_ (qv).