Sep. 7th, 1950
Los Angeles, California, USA
Julie Kavner's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Julie Kavner is an American film and television actress, comedian and voice artist. Noted for her role as Marge Simpson on the animated television series The Simpsons.
- Made her first great personal hit in Los Angeles "Little Theatre" in 'Robert Patrick (III)' (qv)'s "Cheep Theatricks" singing a mock-ecological song called "Don't Poison the Piranhas".
- Will not allow cameras to film her doing the voices of the Simpsons characters.
- Julie went in to audition for a guest spot on The Mary Tyler Moore Show. They loved her, but felt she wasn't right for the part. When 'Rhoda' was created, they knew they wanted her for the part of Brenda. The role was written with her in mind.
- Attended Camp JCA in Barton Flats, California for several summers.
- Attended Beverly Hills High School.
- Graduated from San Diego State University along with actor Carl Weathers in 1971.
- Born at 6:45pm-PDT
- Went to the same High School as Angelina Jolie, Michael Klesic, Nicolas Cage, Corben Bernsen, Lenny Kravitz, David Schwimmer, Jonathan Silverman, and Richard Dreyfuss.