Aug. 31st, 1954
Van Nuys, California, USA
Julie Brown's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Boxboarders!
2002 - Like Mike
1995 - A Goofy Movie
1995 - Clueless
1988 - Earth Girls Are Easy
1985 - Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment
1981 - The Incredible Shrinking Woman
1980 - Any Which Way You Can
Guest TV Roles
Minerva Mink (Voiced)
Mimi Van Lux
Herself - Audience Member
Danette Spoonabello (Voiced)
- Song "Every Boy's Got One" was featured on the soundtrack for _Moving Violations (1985)_ (qv).
- Is a vegetarian.
- Played the Wicked Witch in a Girl Scout production of "The Wizard of Oz."
- Wrote and performed a satirical pop song called "Homecoming Queen's Got A Gun" in the 1980s.
- Wore a huge padded "fat suit" in her satire _Plump Fiction (1997)_ (qv).
- [Summing up 'Madonna' (qv)] "All she did was take a little bit of talent and a bottle of bleach and suddenly, she's Queen of the world".
- Sister of screenwriter 'Paul Brown (II)' (qv).
- Measurements: 36C-23 1/2-35 1/2 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)