Aug. 31st, 1954
Van Nuys, California, USA
Julie Brown's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Born at 11:12 AM PDT
- Wore a huge padded "fat suit" in her satire _Plump Fiction (1997)_ (qv).
- [Summing up 'Madonna' (qv)] "All she did was take a little bit of talent and a bottle of bleach and suddenly, she's Queen of the world".
- Song "Every Boy's Got One" was featured on the soundtrack for _Moving Violations (1985)_ (qv).
- Coincidentially worked at MTV at the same time as 'Downtown Julie Brown' (qv). She went by either West Coast Julie Brown or Miss Julie Brown to separate herself.
- Is a vegetarian.
- 'Lily Tomlin' (qv) got her her SAG card; Tomlin came to see her act in San Francisco and cast Brown in _The Incredible Shrinking Woman (1981)_ (qv).
- Measurements: 36C-23 1/2-35 1/2 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)