Aug. 31st, 1954
Van Nuys, California, USA
Julie Brown's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2013 - My Santa
2007 - Boxboarders!
2002 - Like Mike
1995 - A Goofy Movie
1995 - Clueless
1988 - Earth Girls Are Easy
1985 - Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment
1981 - The Incredible Shrinking Woman
1980 - Any Which Way You Can
Guest TV Roles
Minerva Mink (Voiced)
Mimi Van Lux
Danette Spoonabello (Voiced)
Thelma Lou Dickey
- Played the Wicked Witch in a Girl Scout production of "The Wizard of Oz."
- Sang the song "Brand New Girl" and "Cause I'm Blonde" for the movie _Earth Girls Are Easy (1988)_ (qv).
- Measurements: 36C-23 1/2-35 1/2 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Sister of screenwriter 'Paul Brown (II)' (qv).
- Song "Every Boy's Got One" was featured on the soundtrack for _Moving Violations (1985)_ (qv).
- 'Lily Tomlin' (qv) got her her SAG card; Tomlin came to see her act in San Francisco and cast Brown in _The Incredible Shrinking Woman (1981)_ (qv).
- Born at 11:12 AM PDT
- Wrote and performed a satirical pop song called "Homecoming Queen's Got A Gun" in the 1980s.