Mar. 3rd, 1970
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Julie Bowen's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2011 - Horrible Bosses
2011 - Jumping the Broom
2010 - Crazy on the Outside
2005 - Kids in America
2001 - Joe Somebody
1997 - An American Werewolf in Paris
1996 - Happy Gilmore
1996 - Multiplicity
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Her husband Scott Phillips, a real-estate investor, proposed Thanksgiving 2003, when she was starring as schoolteacher "Carol Vessey" on TV's _"Ed" (2000)_ (qv). The two have been married since September 2004.
- Julie and her husband, Scott Phillips, became the parents of a boy, Oliver McLanahan Phillips, on April 10, 2007 in Los Angeles. Oliver weighed in 6 lbs. 15 oz. and measured 19 inches long.
- Is fluent in Italian.
- Says that, while she was at the tail end of filming her fake labor scene on _"Boston Legal" (2004)_ (qv), she went into actual labor with her son Oliver.
- Expecting her second child. [November 5, 2008].
- Graduated from Brown University in 1991 with a B.A. degree in Renaissance studies. She spent her junior year in Florence, Italy.
- Has said she regretted making _The Last Man on Planet Earth (1999) (TV)_ (qv) because she was the non-lesbian character.
- Commented that, apparently genuinely, the actor out there now that she finds the sexiest is 'DJ Qualls' (qv), who makes a very unconventional sex symbol.