Mar. 3rd, 1970
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Julie Bowen's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Twin sons, John and Gus were born May 8, 2009.
- Attended the prestigious Roland Park Country School in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Is fluent in Italian.
- Has said she regretted making _The Last Man on Planet Earth (1999) (TV)_ (qv) because she was the non-lesbian character.
- Julie and her husband, Scott Phillips, became the parents of a boy, Oliver McLanahan Phillips, on April 10, 2007 in Los Angeles. Oliver weighed in 6 lbs. 15 oz. and measured 19 inches long.
- Family: parents Jack and Susie Luetkemeyer, father Jack works in commercial real estate, Julie is the middle child of three daughters, older sister 'Molly Luetkemeyer' (qv) is an interior designer in Los Angeles, and younger sister Annie is a doctor in San Francisco.
- Says that, while she was at the tail end of filming her fake labor scene on _"Boston Legal" (2004)_ (qv), she went into actual labor with her son Oliver.
- Graduated from Brown University in 1991 with a B.A. degree in Renaissance studies. She spent her junior year in Florence, Italy.