Mar. 3rd, 1970
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Julie Bowen's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- She is a spokesperson for Neutrogena.
- Says that, while she was at the tail end of filming her fake labor scene on _"Boston Legal" (2004)_ (qv), she went into actual labor with her son Oliver.
- Has a pacemaker.
- Went to Costa Rica on her honeymoon. While there, she and her husband helped newly-hatched baby turtles crawl from their nest to the ocean, ensuring that the group survived instead of being attacked by predators.
- Family: parents Jack and Susie Luetkemeyer, father Jack works in commercial real estate, Julie is the middle child of three daughters, older sister 'Molly Luetkemeyer' (qv) is an interior designer in Los Angeles, and younger sister Annie is a doctor in San Francisco.
- Attended the prestigious Roland Park Country School in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Expecting her second child. [November 5, 2008].
- Her husband Scott Phillips, a real-estate investor, proposed Thanksgiving 2003, when she was starring as schoolteacher "Carol Vessey" on TV's _"Ed" (2000)_ (qv). The two have been married since September 2004.