Mar. 3rd, 1970
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Julie Bowen's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Attended the prestigious Roland Park Country School in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Julie and her husband, Scott Phillips, became the parents of a boy, Oliver McLanahan Phillips, on April 10, 2007 in Los Angeles. Oliver weighed in 6 lbs. 15 oz. and measured 19 inches long.
- Went to Costa Rica on her honeymoon. While there, she and her husband helped newly-hatched baby turtles crawl from their nest to the ocean, ensuring that the group survived instead of being attacked by predators.
- Has said she regretted making _The Last Man on Planet Earth (1999) (TV)_ (qv) because she was the non-lesbian character.
- Family: parents Jack and Susie Luetkemeyer, father Jack works in commercial real estate, Julie is the middle child of three daughters, older sister 'Molly Luetkemeyer' (qv) is an interior designer in Los Angeles, and younger sister Annie is a doctor in San Francisco.
- Commented that, apparently genuinely, the actor out there now that she finds the sexiest is 'DJ Qualls' (qv), who makes a very unconventional sex symbol.
- Graduated from Brown University in 1991 with a B.A. degree in Renaissance studies. She spent her junior year in Florence, Italy.
- Twin sons, John and Gus were born May 8, 2009.