Mar. 3rd, 1970
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Julie Bowen's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- She is a spokesperson for Neutrogena.
- Her husband Scott Phillips, a real-estate investor, proposed Thanksgiving 2003, when she was starring as schoolteacher "Carol Vessey" on TV's _"Ed" (2000)_ (qv). The two have been married since September 2004.
- Expecting her second child. [November 5, 2008].
- Is fluent in Italian.
- Twin sons, John and Gus were born May 8, 2009.
- Julie and her husband, Scott Phillips, became the parents of a boy, Oliver McLanahan Phillips, on April 10, 2007 in Los Angeles. Oliver weighed in 6 lbs. 15 oz. and measured 19 inches long.
- Has said she regretted making _The Last Man on Planet Earth (1999) (TV)_ (qv) because she was the non-lesbian character.
- Attended the prestigious Roland Park Country School in Baltimore, Maryland.