Mar. 3rd, 1970
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Julie Bowen's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Attended the prestigious Roland Park Country School in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Julie and her husband, Scott Phillips, became the parents of a boy, Oliver McLanahan Phillips, on April 10, 2007 in Los Angeles. Oliver weighed in 6 lbs. 15 oz. and measured 19 inches long.
- Is fluent in Italian.
- Has said she regretted making _The Last Man on Planet Earth (1999) (TV)_ (qv) because she was the non-lesbian character.
- Expecting her second child. [November 5, 2008].
- She is a spokesperson for Neutrogena.
- Commented that, apparently genuinely, the actor out there now that she finds the sexiest is 'DJ Qualls' (qv), who makes a very unconventional sex symbol.
- Went to Costa Rica on her honeymoon. While there, she and her husband helped newly-hatched baby turtles crawl from their nest to the ocean, ensuring that the group survived instead of being attacked by predators.