Mar. 3rd, 1970
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Julie Bowen's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Has a pacemaker.
- Is fluent in Italian.
- Expecting her second child. [November 5, 2008].
- Julie and her husband, Scott Phillips, became the parents of a boy, Oliver McLanahan Phillips, on April 10, 2007 in Los Angeles. Oliver weighed in 6 lbs. 15 oz. and measured 19 inches long.
- Twin sons, John and Gus were born May 8, 2009.
- Family: parents Jack and Susie Luetkemeyer, father Jack works in commercial real estate, Julie is the middle child of three daughters, older sister 'Molly Luetkemeyer' (qv) is an interior designer in Los Angeles, and younger sister Annie is a doctor in San Francisco.
- Has said she regretted making _The Last Man on Planet Earth (1999) (TV)_ (qv) because she was the non-lesbian character.
- Graduated from Brown University in 1991 with a B.A. degree in Renaissance studies. She spent her junior year in Florence, Italy.