Dec. 6th, 1967
Syosset, New York, USA
5' 8 1/2"
Judd Apatow's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Has two daughters, 'Maude Apatow' (qv) and Iris Apatow, with wife 'Leslie Mann' (qv).
- Judd's grandparents on his father, Maury's side owned a pharmacy.
- Came to Hollywood at 17.
- While in high school, he started a radio show on the campus station. The show gave him an excuse to seek out and interview comedians such as 'Jerry Seinfeld' (qv), 'Jay Leno' (qv) and 'Garry Shandling' (qv). Several years later, Shandling would hire him to write for _"The Larry Sanders Show" (1992)_ (qv).
- His number-one idol is 'Steve Martin (I)' (qv).
- The daughter of a record executive, his mother, drove a red corvette in high school.
- Judd's mother, Tami, attended the same high school and was good friends with Marilyn Berliner who is the aunt of 'Shane Stanley' (qv).
- Discovered 'Seth Rogen' (qv).