Dec. 6th, 1967
Syosset, New York, USA
5' 8 1/2"
Judd Apatow's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- His favorite comedy film is _Young Frankenstein (1974)_ (qv).
- Discovered 'Jay Baruchel' (qv).
- Came to Hollywood at 17.
- The daughter of a record executive, his mother, drove a red corvette in high school.
- Discovered 'Seth Rogen' (qv).
- His number-one idol is 'Steve Martin (I)' (qv).
- Judd's mother, Tami, attended the same high school and was good friends with Marilyn Berliner who is the aunt of 'Shane Stanley' (qv).
- Judd's grandfather was Bob Shad, a famous music producer and record label owner in the 1940s - 1960s.