Oct. 7th, 1942
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Joy Behar's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Earned her M.A. in English education from SUNY-Stony Brook.
- Was a teacher at Lindenhurst High School (Long Island, New York) while rock-singer 'Pat Benatar' (qv) attended as a teenager, they didn't meet until many years later.
- Graduated from Queens College.
- Bears a striking resemblance to 'Bette Midler' (qv).
- Has a bachelor's degree in sociology.
- Is Italian.
- Good friend of 'Susie Essman' (qv).
- Has a daughter, Eve.