Oct. 7th, 1942
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Joy Behar's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1993 - Manhattan Murder Mystery
1992 - This Is My Life
1987 - Hiding Out
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Bears a striking resemblance to 'Bette Midler' (qv).
- She once answered phones for "Good Morning America" (1975).
- Has a bachelor's degree in sociology.
- Good friend of 'Susie Essman' (qv).
- Is a Delta Zeta Sorority member.
- Is Italian.
- Earned her M.A. in English education from SUNY-Stony Brook.
- Her father worked for Coca-Cola.