Jan. 17th, 1966
New York City, New York, USA
Joshua Malina's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - The Young Kieslowski
2014 - Knights of Badassdom
2012 - The First Time
1998 - Bulworth
1997 - Clockwatchers
1996 - Infinity
1995 - The American President
1993 - In the Line of Fire
1993 - Malice
1992 - A Few Good Men
Guest TV Roles
Assistant Chief James Guthrie
Joshua Charles Malina (born January 17, 1966) is an American film and stage actor. He is best known for portraying Will Bailey on the NBC drama The West Wing, Jeremy Goodwin on Sports Night and David Rosen on Scandal.
- One of the executive producers of the new Bravo series _"Celebrity Poker Showdown" (2003)_ (qv) .
- Brother-in-law of _"The West Wing" (1999)_ (qv) cast mate 'Timothy Busfield' (qv). Malina's wife, 'Melissa Merwin' (qv), is the sister of Busfield's wife, Jenny Merwin.
- Avid poker player. Played to pay for rent when he struggled as an actor.
- 1988: Graduated from Yale as a Theater Studies major.
- Has a daughter named Isabel, and a son named Avi.
- Came in sixth (out of 1,191 players) in the first event of the 2008 LA Poker Classic at Commerce Casino, for a win of over 11 thousand dollars.
- Attended Horace Mann School in Riverdale, New York (Class of '84).
- Latest in a string of actors who appeared in _The American President (1995)_ (qv) to join the cast of _"The West Wing" (1999)_ (qv), following 'Martin Sheen' (qv), 'Nina Siemaszko' (qv), 'Anna Deavere Smith' (qv) and "President" writer 'Aaron Sorkin' (qv), who had a cameo appearance and later created and is executive producer of "The West Wing".