Feb. 27th, 1981
Los Angeles, California, USA
6' 0 1/2
Josh Groban's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Muppets Most Wanted
Guest TV Roles
Whiny Parishioner (Voiced)
- Went to Bridges Academy in Los Angeles,CA
- When 'David E. Kelley (I)' (qv) witnessed the audience reaction to Josh singing at California. Gov. 'Gray Davis' (qv)' Inaugural, he wrote Josh into an _"Ally McBeal" (1997)_ (qv) show where the audience in the show exhibits the same reaction to his voice. His character of Malcolm Wyatt was so popular that he was asked to come back the next season to reprise his role.
- His grandmother is from Toten, Norway.
- Good friends with 'Mandy Moore (II)' (qv).
- Attended the Los Angeles County High School For The Arts with 'Dayna Price' (qv).
- Josh and his younger brother Chris were born on the exact same day 4 years apart.
- Performed the role of 'Tevye' in "Fiddler On The Roof" at The Los Angeles County High School for the Arts.
- He was first "seen" when he stood in for 'Andrea Bocelli' (qv) to sing "The Prayer" with 'CÚline Dion' (qv) at the 1998 Grammy rehearsals. This led to the MC for the Grammys that year, 'Rosie O'Donnell' (qv), to invite Josh to appear on her show.