Apr. 28th, 1973
Omaha, Nebraska, USA
Jorge Garcia's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Jorge Garcia is a U.S. actor and comedian. He first came to public attention with his performance as Hector Lopez on the television show Becker and later for his portrayal of Hugo "Hurley" Reyes in the television series Lost. García also performs as a stand-up comedian.
- In an interview given to Entertainment Weekly, Jorge says that he was invited to audition for "Lost" because someone involved with the show remembered his performance as a drug dealer on "Curb Your Enthusiasm."
- Besides his success as an actor, Jorge has been fairly successful as a stand-up comedian.
- The first actor to be cast on "Lost."
- Used to be a newsstand operator. He gave this information when he appeared on GSN game show Russian Roulette.
- Is of Cuban and Chilean descent.
- Sings in 'Matthew Fox (I)' (qv)'s band 'Lost Souls', they perform together at the airing of a new episode of Lost.
- Was in the High School Wrestling team. His nickname was the Baby Face Assassin.
- He is well-known among friends for his enormous record collection.