Dec. 22nd, 1989
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Jordin Sparks' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2013 - The Inevitable Defeat of Mister and Pete
2012 - Sparkle
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Guest Judge
Herself - Presenter
Herself - Musical Guest
- At just 17, she is the youngest _"American Idol: The Search for a Superstar" (2002)_ (qv) winner as of 5/23/07.
- Song "No Air" with Chris Brown placed number #16 on VH1's Top 40 Songs of 2008.
- Has a younger brother, PJ (Phillippi Sparks Jr).
- Father is black and mother is white.
- Her musical inspirations include 'Mariah Carey' (qv), 'Beyoncé Knowles' (qv), 'Christina Aguilera' (qv), 'Justin Timberlake' (qv) and 'Hanson (I)' (qv).
- Was a Torrid plus-size model.
- Attended Sandra Day O'Connor High School in Glendale, Arizona, but only for her freshman year. She was home schooled after that.
- Her father is former NFL cornerback Phillippi Sparks, who played eight seasons for the New York Giants and one season for the Dallas Cowboys before retiring in 2000.