Jan. 14th, 1975
Hollywood, California, USA
Jordan Ladd's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2007 - Death Proof
2007 - Grindhouse
2006 - Inland Empire
2005 - Waiting...
2004 - Madhouse
2004 - Club Dread
2002 - The Perfect You
2002 - Cabin Fever
2000 - The Specials
1999 - Never Been Kissed
1997 - Nowhere
1995 - Embrace of the Vampire
Guest TV Roles
- Step-daughter of actress 'Dey Young' (qv) and actor 'Brian Russell (IV)' (qv).
- Niece of actress 'Alana Ladd' (qv), 'Leigh Taylor-Young' (qv) and 'Lance Young' (qv).
- Wore bright green contacts in _Nowhere (1997)_ (qv).
- Ranked #5 on Maxim's "Hottest Women of Horror Movies" list.
- She is a natural blond like her mother, but she dyes her hair black on occasions because doesn't want people to recognize her as merely the daughter of 'Cheryl Ladd' (qv). She wants to get acting jobs on her own merit and talent. She appears in many of her films with dark hair, such as _The Specials (2000)_ (qv) and _Never Been Kissed (1999)_ (qv). However, she seems to have decided to stick with her blond hair in recent films like _Cabin Fever (2002)_ (qv).
- Was going to play the role of Amy Blue in _The Doom Generation (1995)_ (qv), until her mother vetoed her playing the role, at last minute.
- Had a breast reduction at age 16 in 1991
- Attended Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas for one year (1992-1993) before dropping out.