Jan. 14th, 1975
Hollywood, California, USA
Jordan Ladd's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Step-daughter of actress 'Dey Young' (qv) and actor 'Brian Russell (IV)' (qv).
- Daughter of 'Cheryl Ladd' (qv) and 'David Ladd' (qv)
- Was going to play the role of Amy Blue in _The Doom Generation (1995)_ (qv), until her mother vetoed her playing the role, at last minute.
- Granddaughter of 'Alan Ladd (I)' (qv).
- Ranked #5 on Maxim's "Hottest Women of Horror Movies" list.
- Wore bright green contacts in _Nowhere (1997)_ (qv).
- She is a natural blond like her mother, but she dyes her hair black on occasions because doesn't want people to recognize her as merely the daughter of 'Cheryl Ladd' (qv). She wants to get acting jobs on her own merit and talent. She appears in many of her films with dark hair, such as _The Specials (2000)_ (qv) and _Never Been Kissed (1999)_ (qv). However, she seems to have decided to stick with her blond hair in recent films like _Cabin Fever (2002)_ (qv).
- Stepsister of 'Lindsay Russell (II)' (qv).