Jonny Lee Miller
Nov. 15th, 1972
Kingston, Surrey, England, UK
Jonny Lee Miller's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Endgame
2006 - The Flying Scotsman
2005 - Aeon Flux
2004 - Mindhunters
2004 - Melinda and Melinda
2000 - Love, Honour and Obey
2000 - Wes Craven Presents Dracula 2000
1999 - Mansfield Park
1999 - Plunkett & MacLeane
1997 - Afterglow
1996 - Trainspotting
1995 - Hackers
Guest TV Roles
Jonny Lee Miller (sometimes credited with an H) was born on November 15, 1972, in Kingston, England, UK. After appearing in many high school plays at his selective state grammar school, Johnny dropped out at 17, to pursue acting full time. Although he was reportedly quiet and shy in high school, he certainly expresses himself well in all his films. His very first popular film was Hackers (1995), alongside Angelina Jolie and Matthew Lillard. Later his co-star Angelina became his wife. They were divorced 4 years later. Interesting fact is that his entire family is well into acting, all the way back to his grandparents. He has a partnership in the production company, Natural Nylon, which also includes Ewan McGregor and Jude Law.
- Fan of Chelsea FC (England football club).
- Left school at 17 to pursue his acting career.
- Was a member of the UK's NYMT (the National Youth Music Theatre).
- Wife, Michele, gave birth to their first child, a boy named Buster Timothy Miller, on December 3, 2008. He weighed 9 lbs.
- Lived in Primrose Hill, London, England, near 'Jude Law' (qv) and 'Ewan McGregor' (qv). He moved out of the area in the early 2000s.
- In 1996, he played the role of Woodrow F. Call in _"Dead Man's Walk" (1996)_ (qv), the prequel to _"Lonesome Dove" (1989)_ (qv). That same year, he was married to 'Angelina Jolie' (qv), whose father, 'Jon Voight' (qv), played the role in _"Return to Lonesome Dove" (1993) (mini)_ .
- Was offered the role of Prince Henry in _Ever After (1998)_ (qv).
- Father is Alan Miller who was a stage actor in the 1950s and '60s.