Mar. 10th, 1971
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Jon Hamm's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Taught drama at John Burroughs High School in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Long-term partner is 'Jennifer Westfeldt' (qv), the actress and co-writer of _Kissing Jessica Stein (2001)_ (qv). They live in Los Angeles.
- Became interested in acting in the first grade, when he was handpicked to play Winnie the Pooh. Received a scholarship to study acting at the University of Missouri.
- Role models are 'Jeff Bridges (I)' (qv), 'Sam Elliot' (qv) and 'Greg Kinnear' (qv).
- Very close friends with 'Paul Rudd (I)' (qv).
- Is an avid golfer, as well as a big football fan.
- His mother died when he was 10; his father followed 10 years later.
- Went to high school (John Burroughs School in St. Louis) with 'Sarah Clarke (I)' (qv).