Mar. 5th, 1975
San Diego, California, USA
Jolene Blalock's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Sex Tape
2010 - Sinners and Saints
2008 - Starship Troopers 3: Marauder
2007 - Shadow Puppets
Guest TV Roles
Corporal Lisa Antoon
Herself - Guest
Jolene Blalock was born and raised in San Diego, California. At age 16, she left home to pursue a modeling career in Europe and Asia. It was on a 1998 trip back to the United States that Blalock was compelled to flex her untested acting skills, and after a few commercial appearances and some skill-sharpening at Stella Adler Academy and Toronto's Second City Improv and Second City Los Angeles, she made her acting debut on NBC's Veronica's Closet (1997). Already comfortable in front of the camera, Blalock's magnetism shined through the lens and she was soon cast as Medea in the made-for-TV movie Jason and the Argonauts (2000) alongside acting greats Dennis Hopper and Frank Langella. Blalock is best know for her role as the Vulcan Sub-Commander T'Pol on Star Trek: Enterprise (2001). In 2004, Blalock signed on to film Slow Burn (2005) opposite Ray Liotta. She then went on to play Captain Lola Beck in Starship Troopers 3: Marauder (2008). Blalock has guest-starred on the television series House (2004), CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2000), CSI: Miami (2002) and Lost (2004). She is married to Michael Rapino, CEO and President of Live Nation.
- In April 2003, took Rapino and their entire families on vacation to Jamaica, where got down on one knee and she proposed to him. He accepted, and she asked him to marry her at 6pm the next day, with both families in attendance. That's what they did. Except Rapino, everyone knew in advance of Jolene's plans.
- Her name is a Scottish derivation of Black Loch, meaning "Black Lake".
- Jolene and her music exec husband live in Los Angeles. They have 2 dogs and a cat.
- Started acting in school plays and began modeling in her teens.
- (25 September 2001) Arrested along with her boyfriend, actor 'Edward Furlong' (qv), by West Hollywood Police in 2 separate traffic-related incidents.
- A skilled artist, whose preferred medium is crayon.
- Avid surfer from childhood.
- Ranked #94 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World" (2002)