Mar. 5th, 1975
San Diego, California, USA
Jolene Blalock's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Starship Troopers 3: Marauder
2007 - Shadow Puppets
Guest TV Roles
Corporal Lisa Antoon
Jolene Blalock was born in San Diego, California. Although she spent most of her childhood living in San Diego, Jolene moved with her family to Oklahoma for a couple of years before returning to San Diego in her teens. She left home at 17 to model in Europe and Asia. Modeling brought her to Los Angeles in 1998 and, after booking a few commercials, she was encouraged to pursue acting.
Making her debut on television's "Veronica's Closet" (1997), she was quickly cast in the made for television movies Jason and the Argonauts (2000) (TV) and On the Edge (2001) (TV). After almost rejecting it, she accepted the role of T'pol on "Enterprise" (2001) for which she is best known, and also appeared in the television miniseries drama Diamond Hunters (2001) (TV).
- In April 2003, took Rapino and their entire families on vacation to Jamaica, where got down on one knee and she proposed to him. He accepted, and she asked him to marry her at 6pm the next day, with both families in attendance. That's what they did. Except Rapino, everyone knew in advance of Jolene's plans.
- A skilled artist, whose preferred medium is crayon.
- Her favorite holiday is Valentine's Day.
- Growing up, she was a huge fan of the original _"Star Trek" (1966)_ (qv) series. Her favorite character was Spock.
- Born on the same day as model 'Niki Taylor' (qv).
- Has her own action figures made in her likeness from the series _"Enterprise" (2001)_ (qv).
- Ranked #94 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World" (2002)
- In 2004, Jolene was stalked by a man who was an obsessed fan of hers. He was arrested and sent to a hospital for mental evaluation.