Mar. 5th, 1975
San Diego, California, USA
Jolene Blalock's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - Starship Troopers 3: Marauder
2007 - Shadow Puppets
Guest TV Roles
Corporal Lisa Antoon
Jolene Blalock was born in San Diego, California. Although she spent most of her childhood living in San Diego, Jolene moved with her family to Oklahoma for a couple of years before returning to San Diego in her teens. She left home at 17 to model in Europe and Asia. Modeling brought her to Los Angeles in 1998 and, after booking a few commercials, she was encouraged to pursue acting.
Making her debut on television's "Veronica's Closet" (1997), she was quickly cast in the made for television movies Jason and the Argonauts (2000) (TV) and On the Edge (2001) (TV). After almost rejecting it, she accepted the role of T'pol on "Enterprise" (2001) for which she is best known, and also appeared in the television miniseries drama Diamond Hunters (2001) (TV).
- Growing up, she was a huge fan of the original _"Star Trek" (1966)_ (qv) series. Her favorite character was Spock.
- A skilled artist, whose preferred medium is crayon.
- Ranked #94 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World" (2002)
- Her favorite holiday is Valentine's Day.
- (25 September 2001) Arrested along with her boyfriend, actor 'Edward Furlong' (qv), by West Hollywood Police in 2 separate traffic-related incidents.
- Born on the same day as model 'Niki Taylor' (qv).
- In 2004, Jolene was stalked by a man who was an obsessed fan of hers. He was arrested and sent to a hospital for mental evaluation.
- Avid surfer from childhood.