Dec. 13th, 1959
Van Nuys, California, USA
Johnny Whitaker's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles1985 - Police Academy 2: Their First Assignment
1973 - Tom Sawyer
1972 - Napoleon and Samantha
1972 - Snowball Express
1966 - The Russians Are Coming the Russians Are Coming
Guest TV Roles
Andy Jack Sickles
- Changed the spelling of his first name "Johnnie" to the more adult "Johnny" around 1973.
- He was divorced in 1988. He went through a 12 step program to rid himself of drug dependency.
- He was the only six-year-old who screen-tested for the role of Jody Davis in _"Family Affair" (1966)_ (qv), which originally was supposed to be for a ten-year-old boy, but when the producers saw the chemistry between he and 'Anissa Jones' (qv) (Buffy), they promptly rewrote the parts for six-year-old twins.
- Best known by the public for his role as Jody Davis on _"Family Affair" (1966)_ (qv).
- Graduated from Sylmar High School outside of Los Angeles after _"Family Affair" (1966)_ (qv) was canceled. He then spent two years in Portugal as a full-time, volunteer missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. When he returned to the US, he attended Brigham Young University and obtained a degree in communications in 1986.
- He gave 'Jodie Foster' (qv) her first on-screen kiss in _Tom Sawyer (1973)_ (qv).
- In June of 1984 he married a theatrical agent named Symbria Wright. They divorced four years later.
- A recovering addict since 1997, he has served to help others. He is President and Founder of Paso Por Paso, a California 501 (c)3 corporation dedicated to helping Spanish-speaking addicts / alcoholics find treatment and recovery.
Related sites for this celeb