Mar. 11th, 1971
Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
Johnny Knoxville's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- There was a bidding war between Comedy Central and MTV over Johnny. MTV won, thus _"Jackass" (2000)_ (qv) was born.
- Offered a spot on _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv), but turned it down. Later, on May 7, 2005, he hosted the show.
- Executed co-star Dwayne Johnson's signature WWE finisher, "The People's Elbow" in "Walking Tall" (2004).
- He is friends with heavyweight fighter Eric "Butterbean" Esch. At the Larry Holmes v. Butterbean fight in 2002, he autographed fight promoter Frank Azzalina's model - daughter Stephanie Amaya's evening gown.
- Attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in Pasadena, California.
- Was listed as a potential nominee on the 2006 Razzie Award nominating ballot. He was suggested in the Worst Actor category for his roles in the films _Daltry Calhoun (2005)_ (qv), _The Dukes of Hazzard (2005)_ (qv) and _The Ringer (2005)_ (qv), however, he failed to receive a nomination.
- Has worked with actor 'David Koechner' (qv) on three different films: _Life Without Dick (2002)_ (qv), _The Dukes of Hazzard (2005)_ (qv) and _Daltry Calhoun (2005)_ (qv).
- His ex-wife Melanie is from Texas and is a clothing designer. They have a daughter named Madison, born in 1996.