Mar. 11th, 1971
Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
Johnny Knoxville's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Was writing for a skateboarding magazine called Big Brother when he did a story about self-defense equipment, which he tried on himself while Jeff Tremaine (editor for Big Brother) filmed it. These led to the Big Brother Videos Shit, Number Two, and Boob, which paved the way for Land Speed, CKY2K, and CKY3K. The CKY videos later became the first episodes of _"Jackass" (2000)_ (qv).
- Attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in Pasadena, California.
- Has a scar on his scalp from getting a punch from professional super-heavyweight boxer "Butterbean" during a segment of _Jackass: The Movie (2002)_ (qv).
- Grew up in southern Knoxville, Tennessee.
- At age of eight had flu, pneumonia and bronchitis all at same time and nearly died.
- Has worked with actor 'David Koechner' (qv) on three different films: _Life Without Dick (2002)_ (qv), _The Dukes of Hazzard (2005)_ (qv) and _Daltry Calhoun (2005)_ (qv).
- There was a bidding war between Comedy Central and MTV over Johnny. MTV won, thus _"Jackass" (2000)_ (qv) was born.
- His dad sells used cars.