Mar. 11th, 1971
Knoxville, Tennessee, USA
Johnny Knoxville's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in Pasadena, California.
- Executed co-star Dwayne Johnson's signature WWE finisher, "The People's Elbow" in "Walking Tall" (2004).
- Has a scar on his scalp from getting a punch from professional super-heavyweight boxer "Butterbean" during a segment of _Jackass: The Movie (2002)_ (qv).
- Has his own production company, Dickhouse Productions, which co-produces most of his productions (e.g. Jackass).
- Was able to make friends with two of his heroes, 'Johnny Cash (I)' (qv), and 'Hunter S. Thompson' (qv) before their respective deaths, even buying a cabin and other possessions from Cash.
- He is friends with heavyweight fighter Eric "Butterbean" Esch. At the Larry Holmes v. Butterbean fight in 2002, he autographed fight promoter Frank Azzalina's model - daughter Stephanie Amaya's evening gown.
- At age of eight had flu, pneumonia and bronchitis all at same time and nearly died.
- Attended South-Young High School in Knoxville, Tennessee