Apr. 30th, 1975
Johnny Galecki's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2013 - CBGB
2011 - In Time
2009 - Table for Three
2008 - Hancock
2005 - Happy Endings
2004 - Chrystal
2003 - Bookies
2001 - Vanilla Sky
2000 - Bounce
1997 - I Know What You Did Last Summer
1997 - Bean
1997 - Suicide Kings
1989 - Prancer
1988 - A Night in the Life of Jimmy Reardon
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Guest
Himself - Guest
John Mark "Johnny" Galecki (born April 30, 1975) is an American actor. He is best known for his roles as David Healy in the sitcom Roseanne, Rusty Griswold in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, and as Leonard Hofstadter, Ph.D, in the CBS sitcom The Big Bang Theory.
- At the age of 11, he received a Joseph Jefferson citation nomination for his critically-acclaimed performance as John Henry in The Member of the Wedding.
- By age 7, he began performing in such prestigious theater productions as "Fiddler on the Roof", "Pippin" and "Galileo", opposite 'Brian Dennehy' (qv) at The Goodman Theater in Chicago.
- Brother of Nick Galecki.
- Close friend of 'Sara Gilbert' (qv).
- In 1991, he starred in the made-for-TV movie _Backfield in Motion (1991) (TV)_ (qv), which co-starred the production team of 'Roseanne' (qv) and 'Tom Arnold (I)' (qv). The next year, Galecki joined the cast of _"Roseanne" (1988)_ (qv) as Darlene's sensitive and put-upon boyfriend, David.
- Has a sister, Allison Galecki.
- Born in Belgium where his father was stationed while serving in the US Air Force. He moved to Chicago when he was 3 years old.
- Star/producer/writer 'Roseanne' (qv) of _"Roseanne" (1988)_ (qv) praises Galecki's "great vulnerability".