Apr. 30th, 1975
Johnny Galecki's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Table for Three
2008 - Hancock
2004 - Chrystal
2003 - Bookies
2001 - Vanilla Sky
2000 - Bounce
1997 - I Know What You Did Last Summer
1997 - Suicide Kings
1997 - Bean
1989 - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
1989 - Prancer
1988 - A Night in the Life of Jimmy Reardon
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Guest
Leonard Hofstadter (Voiced)
John Mark "Johnny" Galecki (born April 30, 1975) is an American actor. He is best known for his roles as David Healy in the sitcom Roseanne, Rusty Griswold in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, and as Leonard Hofstadter, Ph.D, in the CBS sitcom The Big Bang Theory.
- Star/producer/writer 'Roseanne' (qv) of _"Roseanne" (1988)_ (qv) praises Galecki's "great vulnerability".
- Has a sister, Allison Galecki.
- Close friend of 'Sara Gilbert' (qv).
- Brother of Nick Galecki.
- By age 7, he began performing in such prestigious theater productions as "Fiddler on the Roof", "Pippin" and "Galileo", opposite 'Brian Dennehy' (qv) at The Goodman Theater in Chicago.
- In 1991, he starred in the made-for-TV movie _Backfield in Motion (1991) (TV)_ (qv), which co-starred the production team of 'Roseanne' (qv) and 'Tom Arnold (I)' (qv). The next year, Galecki joined the cast of _"Roseanne" (1988)_ (qv) as Darlene's sensitive and put-upon boyfriend, David.
- At the age of 11, he received a Joseph Jefferson citation nomination for his critically-acclaimed performance as John Henry in The Member of the Wedding.
- Born in Belgium where his father was stationed while serving in the US Air Force. He moved to Chicago when he was 3 years old.