Oct. 9th, 1954
Kittery, Maine, USA
6' 2 1/2"
John O'Hurley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - An American Carol
2002 - Buying the Cow
2001 - Firetrap
1999 - Love Stinks
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Refuses to dye his frosted hair black to get younger roles.
- Has a son, William Dylan O'Hurley (born December 6, 2006).
- Collects fine wines.
- Hobbies: golf, tennis, carpentry and interior design.
- Was runner-up in the ABC hit, _"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)_ (qv).
- Education: Providence College, Providence, RI; BA in theatre.
- Attended Natick High School
- A financier and investor as well, he is a principal partner for Round One Investments in Los Angeles and Heritage Capital Advisors in Atlanta, two private-equity outfits. He also holds a big chunk of a restaurant chain and is an owner of the Alaskan airline Era Aviation.