Oct. 9th, 1954
Kittery, Maine, USA
6' 2 1/2"
John O'Hurley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Hobbies: golf, tennis, carpentry and interior design.
- Attended Natick High School
- Alumnus of Kingswood-Oxford (private school) in West Hartford, Connecticut.
- Has a son, William Dylan O'Hurley (born December 6, 2006).
- Education: Providence College, Providence, RI; BA in theatre.
- Collects fine wines.
- September 2005 - Won _"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)_ (qv) re-match with partner 'Charlotte Jorgensen' (qv), earning $126,000 for Golfers Against Cancer charity.
- A self-taught pianist and classically-trained vocalist who has performed with symphonies, he has recently released a two-album project entitled "Peace of Our Minds," a compilation of his original piano compositions in tandem with famed cellist Marston (Smith). One piece, "For Lisa," was written for John's wife especially for their wedding day in 2004. O'Hurley has been composing since his teen years.