Oct. 9th, 1954
Kittery, Maine, USA
6' 2 1/2"
John O'Hurley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - An American Carol
2002 - Buying the Cow
2001 - Firetrap
1999 - Love Stinks
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Older sister Carol passed away in 1970 at the age of 17 due to epileptic seizures. Now John works on behalf of the Epilepsy Foundation to find a cure.
- Was runner-up in the ABC hit, _"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)_ (qv).
- Refuses to dye his frosted hair black to get younger roles.
- Attended Natick High School
- September 2005 - Won _"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)_ (qv) re-match with partner 'Charlotte Jorgensen' (qv), earning $126,000 for Golfers Against Cancer charity.
- Collects fine wines.
- Was director of public relations for the American Red Cross.
- A self-taught pianist and classically-trained vocalist who has performed with symphonies, he has recently released a two-album project entitled "Peace of Our Minds," a compilation of his original piano compositions in tandem with famed cellist Marston (Smith). One piece, "For Lisa," was written for John's wife especially for their wedding day in 2004. O'Hurley has been composing since his teen years.