Oct. 9th, 1954
Kittery, Maine, USA
6' 2 1/2"
John O'Hurley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2008 - An American Carol
2002 - Buying the Cow
2001 - Firetrap
1999 - Love Stinks
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Collects fine wines.
- Was director of public relations for the American Red Cross.
- Has a son, William Dylan O'Hurley (born December 6, 2006).
- A financier and investor as well, he is a principal partner for Round One Investments in Los Angeles and Heritage Capital Advisors in Atlanta, two private-equity outfits. He also holds a big chunk of a restaurant chain and is an owner of the Alaskan airline Era Aviation.
- Attended Natick High School
- A self-taught pianist and classically-trained vocalist who has performed with symphonies, he has recently released a two-album project entitled "Peace of Our Minds," a compilation of his original piano compositions in tandem with famed cellist Marston (Smith). One piece, "For Lisa," was written for John's wife especially for their wedding day in 2004. O'Hurley has been composing since his teen years.
- Hobbies: golf, tennis, carpentry and interior design.
- Refuses to dye his frosted hair black to get younger roles.