Oct. 9th, 1954
Kittery, Maine, USA
6' 2 1/2"
John O'Hurley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Was runner-up in the ABC hit, _"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)_ (qv).
- Hobbies: golf, tennis, carpentry and interior design.
- September 2005 - Won _"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)_ (qv) re-match with partner 'Charlotte Jorgensen' (qv), earning $126,000 for Golfers Against Cancer charity.
- Alumnus of Kingswood-Oxford (private school) in West Hartford, Connecticut.
- Has a son, William Dylan O'Hurley (born December 6, 2006).
- Was director of public relations for the American Red Cross.
- Refuses to dye his frosted hair black to get younger roles.
- Collects fine wines.