Oct. 9th, 1954
Kittery, Maine, USA
6' 2 1/2"
John O'Hurley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Co-owner (with J. Peterman) of the real J. Peterman Catalog. After playing J. Peterman on _"Seinfeld" (1990)_ (qv), he was offered the opportunity to buy part of the company and help bring it back from bankruptcy. They turned a profit the very first year that O'Hurley was part of the company.
- Older sister Carol passed away in 1970 at the age of 17 due to epileptic seizures. Now John works on behalf of the Epilepsy Foundation to find a cure.
- Hobbies: golf, tennis, carpentry and interior design.
- Was runner-up in the ABC hit, _"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)_ (qv).
- Collects fine wines.
- Education: Providence College, Providence, RI; BA in theatre.
- Has a son, William Dylan O'Hurley (born December 6, 2006).
- Attended Natick High School