Oct. 7th, 1951
Seymour, Indiana, USA
John Mellencamp's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2002 - Lone Star State of Mind
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Musical Guest
Himself - Host
[no bio found]
- He was born with a mild form of spina bifida.
- Suffered a mild heart attack in the midst of a 1994 tour.
- Five children from three marriages (birth years approx.): daughters Michelle (b. 1970), Teddy Jo (1981), and Justice (1985); sons Hud (b. 1994) and Spec Wildhorse (1995).
- Named his son Hud, after 'Paul Newman (I)' (qv)'s character in the movie _Hud (1963)_ (qv).
- Smoked 3 packs of cigarettes a day until his heart attack.
- Avid Oil Painter.
- Co-founded Farm Aid (benefitting the family farmer) with 'Neil Young (I)' (qv) and 'Willie Nelson' (qv).
- The albums "Nothin' Matters and What if it Did", "Best That I Could Do", and "Words and Music: John Mellencamp's Greatest Hits" were all produced, engineered, and mixed by Bruce Robb in association with Bruce Robb Productions.