Oct. 16th, 1977
Bridgeport, Connecticut, USA
John Mayer's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- He decided to call the album "Room for Squares", a characteristically wry take on jazz sax player "Hank Mobley" 's 1963 LP, "No Room for Squares".
- When he was seventeen, he was suddenly stricken with a cardiac arrhythmia that sent him to the hospital for a weekend. The trauma of the incident sparked his songwriting, and he penned his first lyrics the night he got home. Shortly thereafter, he began suffering from crippling panic attacks that only subsided when he was twenty-six, and even now, he keeps a Xanax (an anti-anxiety drug) with him, just in case.
- Used to play clarinet.
- Divides his time between New York City and Los Angeles.
- Attended Berklee School of Music in Boston
- Former boyfriend of 'Jennifer Aniston' (qv), they met at a party .
- Wrote his Grammy award winning song "Daughters" in the shower
- Played flute in elementary school