Jun. 20th, 1952
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Gene Walderman
Howard T. Erickson
Vice Dean Laybourne
Acting President Glenallen Walken
Judge Robert Bebe
Capt. Stan Hamel
- Is a huge fan of the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team.
- His unique style of throwing darts, holding the pointing tip of the dart with his thumb and index finger and then throwing the dart with the opposite end pointing to the board, so that the dart makes a 180-degree in mid air, with the pointed end to the stuck board, can be seen in many of his movies such as _King Ralph (1991)_ (qv).
- Was considered for the role of Buck Russell in _Uncle Buck (1989)_ (qv).
- Was the first guest on _"Late Night with Conan O'Brien" (1993)_ (qv) when the show premiered on 13 September 1993.
- Went to Affton High School in Affton, Missouri.
- Graduated from Southwest Missouri State with a drama degree.
- Resides in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- His first TV appearance was for a Burger King commercial in which he had no lines. He only had to bite into a Whopper sandwich with glee.