Jun. 20th, 1952
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Gene Walderman
Howard T. Erickson
Vice Dean Laybourne
Judge Robert Bebe
Himself - Guest
Capt. Stan Hamel
- Is one of the favorite hosts on _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv), hosting the show 11 times and making numerous surprise appearances starting from the 1989-1990 season to the present.
- Was a member of Sigma Phi Epsilon national fraternity (Missouri Eta chapter - Southwest Missouri State University).
- Bought a $4.6 million dollar home in Pacific Palisades, California (2008).
- Was the first guest on _"Late Night with Conan O'Brien" (1993)_ (qv) when the show premiered on 13 September 1993.
- Resides in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Went to Affton High School in Affton, Missouri.
- His first job was as a bouncer.
- His unique style of throwing darts, holding the pointing tip of the dart with his thumb and index finger and then throwing the dart with the opposite end pointing to the board, so that the dart makes a 180-degree in mid air, with the pointed end to the stuck board, can be seen in many of his movies such as _King Ralph (1991)_ (qv).