Jun. 20th, 1952
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
John Goodman's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Appeared in "A Streetcar Named Desire" with 'Alec Baldwin' (qv). Baldwin, who played the role originated by 'Marlon Brando' (qv), has played 'Robert De Niro' (qv) on _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv). Goodman has played Brando and De Niro on "Saturday Night Live".
- Is one of the favorite hosts on _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv), hosting the show 11 times and making numerous surprise appearances starting from the 1989-1990 season to the present.
- He was regarded as being so crucial to the feature film version of _The Flintstones (1994)_ (qv) that the project would have been shelved if he had turned down the role of Fred.
- On "Inside the Actors Studio" he revealed that of all the projects he has worked on, "The Big Lebowski" is his favorite.
- Daughter Molly Evangeline Goodman (born August 31st 1990) with Annabeth Hartzog.
- Bought a $4.6 million dollar home in Pacific Palisades, California (2008).
- Bought his home in New Orleans, Louisiana, from 'Trent Reznor' (qv), the brain behind the rock band Nine Inch Nails.
- His unique style of throwing darts, holding the pointing tip of the dart with his thumb and index finger and then throwing the dart with the opposite end pointing to the board, so that the dart makes a 180-degree in mid air, with the pointed end to the stuck board, can be seen in many of his movies such as _King Ralph (1991)_ (qv).