Jun. 20th, 1952
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Gene Walderman
Howard T. Erickson
Vice Dean Laybourne
Acting President Glenallen Walken
Judge Robert Bebe
Capt. Stan Hamel
- His first job was as a bouncer.
- Moved to New York City shortly after college and lived in the Hell's Kitchen neighborhood. One of the jobs he held down as a struggling actor was as a waiter.
- Graduated from Southwest Missouri State with a drama degree.
- He was regarded as being so crucial to the feature film version of _The Flintstones (1994)_ (qv) that the project would have been shelved if he had turned down the role of Fred.
- Was ordered by his doctors to lose a lot of weight in 2005. He referred to this as his biggest challenge since quitting smoking in 2003.
- He was in the original Broadway cast of the 1985 musical "Big River", which is based on The Adventures of Huckelberry Finn. He played Pap Finn and can be heard on the cast recording singing "Guv'ment".
- Daughter Molly Evangeline Goodman (born August 31st 1990) with Annabeth Hartzog.
- Appeared in "A Streetcar Named Desire" with 'Alec Baldwin' (qv). Baldwin, who played the role originated by 'Marlon Brando' (qv), has played 'Robert De Niro' (qv) on _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv). Goodman has played Brando and De Niro on "Saturday Night Live".