Jun. 20th, 1952
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Gene Walderman
Howard T. Erickson
Vice Dean Laybourne
Judge Robert Bebe
Capt. Stan Hamel
Himself - Guest
Dan Conner - Roseanne
- Had to lose weight in order to play Babe Ruth.
- His unique style of throwing darts, holding the pointing tip of the dart with his thumb and index finger and then throwing the dart with the opposite end pointing to the board, so that the dart makes a 180-degree in mid air, with the pointed end to the stuck board, can be seen in many of his movies such as _King Ralph (1991)_ (qv).
- Was ordered by his doctors to lose a lot of weight in 2005. He referred to this as his biggest challenge since quitting smoking in 2003.
- Started off in a small theater in Springboro, Ohio called the Miami Valley Dinner Theater now called La Comedia Dinner Theater. He appeared in the show "1776" in 1975.
- He was regarded as being so crucial to the feature film version of _The Flintstones (1994)_ (qv) that the project would have been shelved if he had turned down the role of Fred.
- Bought a $4.6 million dollar home in Pacific Palisades, California (2008).
- Was considered for the role of Buck Russell in _Uncle Buck (1989)_ (qv).
- Dan Conner, Goodman's character on _"Roseanne" (1988)_ (qv), was ranked #13 in TV Guide's list of the "50 Greatest TV Dads of All Time" [20 June 2004 issue].