Jun. 20th, 1952
St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Guest TV Roles
Dr. Gene Walderman
Howard T. Erickson
Vice Dean Laybourne
Acting President Glenallen Walken
Judge Robert Bebe
Capt. Stan Hamel
- Started off in a small theater in Springboro, Ohio called the Miami Valley Dinner Theater now called La Comedia Dinner Theater. He appeared in the show "1776" in 1975.
- Dan Conner, Goodman's character on _"Roseanne" (1988)_ (qv), was ranked #13 in TV Guide's list of the "50 Greatest TV Dads of All Time" [20 June 2004 issue].
- Is one of the favorite hosts on _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv), hosting the show 11 times and making numerous surprise appearances starting from the 1989-1990 season to the present.
- Appeared in "A Streetcar Named Desire" with 'Alec Baldwin' (qv). Baldwin, who played the role originated by 'Marlon Brando' (qv), has played 'Robert De Niro' (qv) on _"Saturday Night Live" (1975)_ (qv). Goodman has played Brando and De Niro on "Saturday Night Live".
- His first TV appearance was for a Burger King commercial in which he had no lines. He only had to bite into a Whopper sandwich with glee.
- Has played both the King of England (in _King Ralph (1991)_ (qv)) and the President of the United States (in certain episodes of _"The West Wing" (1999)_ (qv)).
- Was the first guest on _"Late Night with Conan O'Brien" (1993)_ (qv) when the show premiered on 13 September 1993.
- Graduated from Southwest Missouri State with a drama degree.