John Francis Daley
Jul. 20th, 1985
Wheeling, Illinois, USA
John Francis Daley's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - Waiting...
Guest TV Roles
John Francis Daley began acting in the national and international tour of The Who's Tommy, playing young Tommy. His first television acting was in the critically acclaimed but short-lived NBC series, Freaks and Geeks. He went on to series regular roles in The Geena Davis Show, Regular Joe and Kitchen Confidential. He recurred in a dramatic role in the David E. Kelley series, Boston Public.
He can be seen in the Lions Gate comedy, Waiting and his film 5-25-77 is in post-production.
Also a filmmaker and musician, John is currently writing for television and film, as well as working on a debut CD with his band, Dayplayer.
- When John appeared as a guest star on _"Boston Public" (2000)_ (qv), his real life father, 'R.F. Daley' (qv), (a Broadway veteran) portrayed his TV father.
- Experienced his first "unemployment", due to his choice to decline to work on a 2006 pilot because the producers failed to meet his quote, thereby establishing his credibility as a bankable television personality.
- Plays drums in a band.
- Played "Danny" in a school play of "Grease" for Nyack Middle School.
- #94 on VH1's 100 Greatest Teen Stars
- Holds a black belt in Kung Fu.
- Mother, Nancy, taught piano.
- Is an honor student.