Jun. 16th, 1972
Seoul, South Korea
John Cho's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - That Burning Feeling
2014 - To Be Takei
2013 - Identity Thief
2012 - Star Trek 2
2012 - American Reunion
2012 - Total Recall
2009 - Saint John of Las Vegas
2009 - Star Trek
2007 - Smiley Face
2006 - American Dreamz
2004 - In Good Company
2003 - American Pie 3: American Wedding
2002 - Big Fat Liar
2002 - Solaris
2002 - Better Luck Tomorrow
2001 - American Pie 2
2001 - Evolution
2001 - Down to Earth
2001 - Delivering Milo
2000 - Pavilion of Women
2000 - The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas
1999 - American Beauty
1999 - Bowfinger
1999 - American Pie
1999 - American Pie
1997 - Wag the Dog
Guest TV Roles[none found]
John Yohan Cho (born June 16, 1972) is an American actor and musician. He starred as Harold Lee in the Harold & Kumar films and played the character John, MILF Guy No. 2 who popularized the term "MILF" in the American Pie films. He has also starred in the critically acclaimed Asian American films Better Luck Tomorrow and Yellow.
Born in Seoul, South Korea, and moved to the United States in 1978. He was raised in Los Angeles, where his family settled after living in Houston, Seattle, Daly City, California, and the Monterey Park section of Los Angeles. His father was a minister in the Church of Christ, and was originally from North Korea. Cho graduated from Herbert Hoover High School, in Glendale, California, in 1990. He then attended the University of California, Berkeley, graduating in 1996 with a BA degree in English, and taught English at Pacific Hills School in West Hollywood, California while working at East West Players's theater in downtown Los Angeles
Cho has portrayed the Star Trek character Hikaru Sulu in the Star Trek reboot and starred in the Total Recall remake. On Television, he played FBI agent Demetri Noh in the sci-fi television drama FlashForward and as Chau Presley on the sitcom Off Centre.
He will star the main cast of the upcoming television series Sleepy Hollow.
- Lead singer of the Los Angeles-based band Left of Zed, which has recently been renamed Viva La Union.
- His father is a reverend.
- Cho immigrated to Los Angeles in 1978, when he was just six years old.
- John was raised in Los Angeles.
- Along with 'Alex Kalognomos' (qv) and 'Eva Mendes' (qv), he attended Herbert Hoover High School.
- John announced that his wife Kerri and he are expecting their first child, a boy. [April 2008].
- Graduated from the University of California at Berkeley with a degree in English-language literature.
- Has worked on nine projects that have been either directed or produced by 'Chris Weitz' (qv) and 'Paul Weitz' (qv).