Jan. 28th, 1977
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Joey Fatone's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2006 - Homie Spumoni
2004 - Red Riding Hood
2003 - The Cooler
2002 - My Big Fat Greek Wedding
2001 - On the Line
1993 - Matinee
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Musical Guest
Was born on January 28, 1977 in Brooklyn New York. At age 13, his family moved down to Orlando Florida. After graduating from high school, he started to work at Universal Studios. There, he met a co-worker named Chris Kirkpatrick. Joey also became friends with a member of MMC named 'JC Chasez'. In 1995, he was at a club and ran into Chris, JC and a another guy named Justin Timberlake. They started a singing group, but something was missing and so Justin called his vocal coach and got Lance Bass. So, Joey became a member of the hottest dude-group today called *N Sync.
- Performed with 'N Sync on the _CÚline Dion: All the Way... A Decade of Song & Video (2001) (TV)_ (qv) TV special, November 1999.
- Was in Dr. Phillips High School's choral program. An ensemble he was part of sang the National Anthem at a basketball game for the Orlando Magic.
- Collects Superman memorabilia
- In high school, he was in a singing group called the Big Guys. Another member of the group was Latin singer 'Luis Fonsi' (qv).
- Went to the same high school as former Boston Red Sox center fielder 'Johnny Damon' (qv). Joey was a freshman when Damon was a senior.
- Brooklyn native Fatone is a graduate of Orlando, Florida's Dr. Phillips High School, which is located right across the street from Universal Studios Florida.
- As a preteen in 1992, Joey was featured as a contestant on Nickelodeon's hit game show Nick Arcade. He lost to the other team.
- Has a brother and sister who also worked at Universal Studios