Jan. 19th, 1982
Los Angeles, California, USA
Jodie Sweetin's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles
[no bio found]
- Had a Lhasa Apso named Lacey, whom she received as a gift from the producers of a Sizzler commercial she appeared in as a toddler.
- Got married in 2002, attended by many of her former _"Full House" (1987)_ (qv) cast-mates.
- Is studying to become a teacher, and says she would like to work as a set tutor on television shows and films.
- Started her career as a 4 year old, appearing in a hot dog commercial.
- Appeared on _"Good Morning America" (1975)_ (qv) on February 1, 2006 to talk about her two year addiction to meth. She has been clean and sober since March of 2005.
- Is an only child.
- Jodie and her husband, 'Cody Herpin' (qv), welcomed their first child, daughter Zoie Laurel May Herpin, on Saturday April 12, 2008. She was born via c-section and weighed 8 lbs. 7oz. and was 21 inches long.
- Appeared in the 1993 Disney Easter Parade dressed as Cinderella along with TV sister 'Mary-Kate Olsen' (qv), who was dressed as Snow White.