81 (passed away Sep. 4th, 2014)
Jun. 8th, 1933
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Educated at Barnard College, New York, New York; studied English and anthropology; B.A. (1954).
- She had her nose thinned in 1983.
- Graduated from Barnard College.
- The majority of her plastic surgery was performed by Santa Monica surgeon Steven Hoefflin (who also performed plastic surgery on 'Michael Jackson (I)' (qv)'s nose). She also receives Botox and collagen injections every four months from New York City dermatologist Patricia Wexler.
- Was nominated for Broadway's 1994 Tony Award as Best Actress (Play) for portraying the title character, 'Sally Marr' (qv), in "Sally Marr...and Her Escorts."
- Is the national spokesperson for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
- She is an advocate of plastic surgery for older women saying that if a woman can afford it, it is worth it for her self-esteem
- Educated at Connecticut College for Women.