81 (passed away Sep. 4th, 2014)
Jun. 8th, 1933
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- She had her first cosmetic surgery procedure (an eye-lift) in 1965 at age 32.
- She is an advocate of plastic surgery for older women saying that if a woman can afford it, it is worth it for her self-esteem
- Collects Faberge eggs.
- Is of Russian-Jewish heritage.
- Measurements: 34B-25-36 (post "lift" surgery), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- Her father was a doctor.
- An accomplished author, she has written several candid autobiographies, including "Enter Talking" and "Still Talking". Author of self-help books, including "Bouncing Back: I've Survived Everything ... and I Mean Everything ... and You Can Too!" and "Don't Count the Candles: Just Keep the Fire Lit!". Author of several comedy books, including "Having a Baby Can Be a Scream" and "The Life and Hard Times of Heidi Abromowitz".
- Is the national spokesperson for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.