Jun. 8th, 1933
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- After graduating from college and before getting into show business, she was briefly a shoe buyer for Lord & Taylor, a department store in New York.
- Is of Russian-Jewish heritage.
- Educated at Connecticut College for Women.
- The majority of her plastic surgery was performed by Santa Monica surgeon Steven Hoefflin (who also performed plastic surgery on 'Michael Jackson (I)' (qv)'s nose). She also receives Botox and collagen injections every four months from New York City dermatologist Patricia Wexler.
- Is the national spokesperson for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
- Attended Adelphi Academy before going to college.
- She had her nose thinned in 1983.
- Early in her career, she was a writer for TV's _"Candid Camera" (1953)_ (qv).