Nov. 13th, 1967
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Jimmy Kimmel's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
James Christian "Jimmy" Kimmel (born November 13, 1967) is an American television host and comedian. He is the host of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, a late-night talk show that airs on ABC. Prior to that, Kimmel was best known as the co-host of Comedy Central's The Man Show and Win Ben Stein's Money. Kimmel is also a television producer, having produced shows such as Crank Yankers and The Andy Milonakis Show.
- Children: Katherine 'Katie Kimmel' (qv), 14, and 'Kevin Kimmel' (qv), 12 (as of 2005).
- Cousin Sal ('Sal Iacono' (qv)) did his old job on 'Ben Stein (I)' (qv)'s game show in its final season.
- Of Italian, German and Irish extraction. His mother is Italian, his father is half German and half Irish.
- His _"Jimmy Kimmel Live!" (2003)_ (qv), formerly known as "The Jimmy Kimmel Project" (2002), is set to switch from Comedy Central to ABC in 2003 following _"ABC News Nightline" (1980)_ (qv).
- Has narcolepsy but keeps it under control with medication.
- [October 22-26, 2007] Broke the Guinness world record for most miles flown in a five-day work week (30,000-plus miles back and forth from New York to California), hosting two television shows.
- Attended the University of Nevada at Las Vegas for one year and Arizona State University for two years but never received a degree.
- His favorite movie is _The One and Only (1978)_ (qv).