Nov. 13th, 1967
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Jimmy Kimmel's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
James Christian "Jimmy" Kimmel (born November 13, 1967) is an American television host and comedian. He is the host of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, a late-night talk show that airs on ABC. Prior to that, Kimmel was best known as the co-host of Comedy Central's The Man Show and Win Ben Stein's Money. Kimmel is also a television producer, having produced shows such as Crank Yankers and The Andy Milonakis Show.
- Underwent successful emergency appendectomy surgery on June 20, 2007, in Los Angeles.
- Of Italian, German and Irish extraction. His mother is Italian, his father is half German and half Irish.
- Held a variety of radio jobs.
- Split from 'Sarah Silverman' (qv) [July 14, 2008].
- [October 22-26, 2007] Broke the Guinness world record for most miles flown in a five-day work week (30,000-plus miles back and forth from New York to California), hosting two television shows.
- Worked in Los Angeles as "Jimmy the Sports Guy" until he started _"The Man Show" (1999)_ (qv).
- Cousin of 'Ivy Iacono' (qv) and 'Sal Iacono' (qv).
- Attended the University of Nevada at Las Vegas for one year and Arizona State University for two years but never received a degree.