Oct. 23rd, 1986
Anderson, South Carolina, USA
Jessica Stroup's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Jessica Stroup (born October 23, 1986) in Anderson, South Carolina, USA. At the age of 17, she received a scholarship to attend University of Georgia, but turned it down to pursue acting. At only 17, she moved to Los Angeles and immediately took acting classes and received both modeling and acting offers. Since then, Jessica has starred in several hit horror movies including Prom Night and The Hills Have Eyes II, and is booked herself a lead role in the brand new spin-off 90210 as one of the lead characters, Erin Silver. In her spare time, Jessica enjoys hanging out with friends and family, watching movies, playing volleyball and listening to music.
- Auditioned for a role in _April Fool's Day (2008) (V)_ (qv).
- As well as starring in horror movies, she is a huge horror movie fan. Some of her favorites include _The Shining (1980)_ (qv), _Poltergeist (1982)_ (qv) and _Pet Sematary (1989)_ (qv).
- Best friends with actress 'Brittany Snow' (qv). The two frequently audition together, and both starred in _Prom Night (2008/I)_ (qv).
- Cousins with Matt Fischer.
- Was originally going to play Zoe in _I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer (2006) (V)_ (qv) but dropped out due to scheduling conflicts.
- Has an old brother, Dave Stroup.
- Her mother is a former, "Miss North Carolina", and suggested to Jessica that she should take up modeling.
- Is a natural brunette, despite being blonde in _The Hills Have Eyes II (2007)_ (qv).