Apr. 9th, 1987
New York City, New York, USA
Jesse McCartney's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip
2012 - Chernobyl Diaries
2009 - Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel
2009 - Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
2008 - Horton Hears a Who!
2008 - Unstable Fables: 3 Pigs & a Baby
2007 - Alvin and the Chipmunks
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Guest
Dawson Tucker Yale
Jesse A. McCartney was born to Ginger and Scot McCartney. He is the oldest of three children. He has a younger sister named Lea and younger brother named Timmy. He made his debut on TV as JR on All My Children (1970), but he has been pleasing audiences in Irvington, New York since he was 7. He toured nationally starring as Louis in the musical The King and I. He has performed on and off Broadway. He was part of the singing group, Sugar Beats, which was nominated for a Grammy.
In 1999, he was picked from 500 other boys to be in a 5 member pop group called Dream Street and were signed to Edel Entertainment. Their album reached gold and toured with Britney Spears. In 2002, the group split due to a lawsuit suing the producers. Jesse lives in New York and is pursuing a solo singing career with Sugar Beats producer, Sherry Kondor. They have formed their own production company, Jump Ahead Productions. Jesse has released his EP and his single 'Beautiful Soul'. He performs with his band which consists of Dillon Kondor (lead guitarist), Katie Spencer (background vocals, keyboardist), Alex Russek (drummer), Pete Chema (bass guitarist), Sharisse Francisco (background vocals), and Karina LaGravinesse (background vocals). They recently toured the east coast Jesse was cast as Bradin for the TV show Summerland (2004) starring 'Lori Loughlin'. He is now filming the 12 episode series in California which will air as a mid-season series.
- Graduated high school in New York, June 2005.
- Favorite Dream Street song is It Happens Every Time.
- Nominated for - Record of The Year (for "Bleeding Love") 51st Grammy Awards 2009.
- Debut solo album went platinum in February 2005
- Parents are Scot & Ginger McCartney
- His favorite musicians are: 'Justin Timberlake' (qv), 'Usher Raymond' (qv), Maroon5, 'Sting (I)' (qv), 'Ray Charles (I)' (qv) and 'Akon' (qv).
- Best friend is former band mate 'Greg Raposo' (qv)
- Favorite song on his debut album is "Beautiful Soul"