Apr. 9th, 1987
New York City, New York, USA
Jesse McCartney's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2009 - Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel
2009 - Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
2008 - Horton Hears a Who!
2008 - Unstable Fables: 3 Pigs & a Baby
2007 - Alvin and the Chipmunks
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Musical Guest
Jesse A. McCartney was born to Ginger and Scot McCartney. He is the oldest of three children. He has a younger sister named Lea and younger brother named Timmy. He made his debut on TV as JR on All My Children (1970), but he has been pleasing audiences in Irvington, New York since he was 7. He toured nationally starring as Louis in the musical The King and I. He has performed on and off Broadway. He was part of the singing group, Sugar Beats, which was nominated for a Grammy.
In 1999, he was picked from 500 other boys to be in a 5 member pop group called Dream Street and were signed to Edel Entertainment. Their album reached gold and toured with Britney Spears. In 2002, the group split due to a lawsuit suing the producers. Jesse lives in New York and is pursuing a solo singing career with Sugar Beats producer, Sherry Kondor. They have formed their own production company, Jump Ahead Productions. Jesse has released his EP and his single 'Beautiful Soul'. He performs with his band which consists of Dillon Kondor (lead guitarist), Katie Spencer (background vocals, keyboardist), Alex Russek (drummer), Pete Chema (bass guitarist), Sharisse Francisco (background vocals), and Karina LaGravinesse (background vocals). They recently toured the east coast Jesse was cast as Bradin for the TV show Summerland (2004) starring 'Lori Loughlin'. He is now filming the 12 episode series in California which will air as a mid-season series.
- Favorite type of music: Rock and Pop
- He went bungee jumping when he was 13.
- Best friend is former band mate 'Greg Raposo' (qv)
- Debut solo album went platinum in February 2005
- Favorite song to perform is "Get Your Shine On"
- Preformed at the Lion-Titans halftime show on Thanksgiving Day, 2008.
- When Jesse sat down to write the track, She's No You, he was on a caffeine buzz, so he wrote a fast-paced beat for the song.
- Auditioned for the lead role in the Sixth Sense