Feb. 22nd, 1968
Jeri Ryan's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2011 - The Captains
2003 - Down with Love
2000 - The Kid
2000 - Wes Craven Presents Dracula 2000
2000 - The Last Man
Guest TV Roles
Jeri Lynn Zimmerman (born February 22, 1968) in Munich, West Germany to Jeri and Sharon Zimmerman. She and her brother Mark grew up on several Military bases, including Kansas, Maryland, Georgia and Texas. Finally, at the age of 11, her family settled down in Paducah, Kentucky. Later, after graduating from Lone Oak High School in 1986, she attended Northwestern University Chicago as a National Merit Scholar. While studying there, she won a number of beauty contests (a.o.- 6th annual Miss Northwestern Alpha Delta Phi Pageant in 1989).
With a BS in theater, she came to Los Angeles and since then she's been on several TV shows and movies - including popular shows like Matlock (1986), Melrose Place(1992), Star Trek: Voyager (1995) as well as Dark Skies (1996). Her television experience also includes roles in a variety of telefilms including Co-ed Call Girl (1996), Nightmare in Columbia County (1991), NBC's Ambush in Waco: In the Line of Duty (1993), The Sentinel (1996), The Last Man (2000), Men Cry Bullets (1997), Dracula 2000 (2000), Down with Love (2003).
Jeri Ryan resides in an area of Los Angeles with her husband chef Christophe Eme, her son Alex and daughter Gisele.
- Graduated from Lone Oak High School in Paducah, Kentucky in 1986.
- Turned down a cameo in _Star Trek: Nemesis (2002)_ (qv) because of her busy schedule on _"Boston Public" (2000)_ (qv). The cameo was subsequently given to her _"Star Trek: Voyager" (1995)_ (qv) castmate, 'Kate Mulgrew' (qv).
- Jeri and her husband, 'Christophe Eme' (qv), became the parents of a girl, Gisele Lynn Eme, on March 2, 2008 in Los Angeles. Gisele weighed in at 7lbs. 13oz.
- After Jack Ryan dropped out of the 2004 Senate race, the election was won by 'Barack Obama' (qv).
- Was a member of Alpha Phi Sorority while at Northwestern University (Beta Chapter).
- Bust size in 1989 - 36D
- Came fourth in the 1990 Miss America Pageant.
- Sibling: Mark