Jan. 7th, 1971
Modesto, California, USA
Jeremy Renner's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2012 - The Avengers
2010 - The Town
2008 - The Hurt Locker
2007 - The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
2007 - 28 Weeks Later
2005 - North Country
2005 - Lords of Dogtown
2004 - The Heart is Deceitful Above All Things
2003 - S.W.A.T.
2002 - Dahmer
1995 - Senior Trip
Guest TV Roles
Himself - Actor (segment "Kathryn Bigelow")
Sergeant First Class William James (Voiced)
[no bio found]
- He knew 'David Boreanaz' (qv) even before he guest-starred on _"Angel" (1999)_ (qv). He and David used to have the same acting class in college.
- He received the Hollywood Life's "Break Through Performance of the Year" for his role as Brian Gamble in the movie _S.W.A.T. (2003)_ (qv).
- Turned down a role in _The Big Bounce (2004)_ (qv) to play Brian Gamble in _S.W.A.T. (2003)_ (qv).
- Was approached to play the role of Derek in _Hero Wanted (2008)_ (qv) but couldn't due to prior filming commitments.
- He received the Best Actor Award at the Palm Beach International Film Festival for his title role in _Neo Ned (2005)_ (qv).
- Renner had three films screening at the 2005 Toronto International Film Festival: _North Country (2005)_ (qv), _A Little Trip to Heaven (2005)_ (qv), and _Twelve and Holding (2005)_ (qv).