Nov. 7th, 1972
San Diego, California, USA
Jeremy London's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Jeremy Michael London and his twin brother Jason London (I) were born in San Diego, California, and were raised in Oklahoma and DeSoto, Texas. Jeremy was the first of the two to start auditioning, but it was Jason who nabbed the first role in the movie The Man in the Moon (1991). Jason also got a role in the dramatic series "I'll Fly Away" (1991), starring alongside Sam Waterston, but had to turn it down because of another job. So Jeremy auditioned for the role and got it instead. Jeremy has blue-green eyes and brown hair.
- Twin brother of actor 'Jason London (I)' (qv).
- Godmother of his son Lyrik, is Carmen Elektra.
- His younger sister, 'Dedra London' (qv), died in a car accident in 1992 at the age of 16.
- Was voted Most Talented Male in high school.
- Played Professor Harold Hill in his high school's production of "The Music Man."
- Married at the Hidden Chateau and Garden in West Hills, California.
- Directed _Secrets Through the Smoke (2001)_ (qv), an educational film featuring Dr. 'Jeffrey Wigand' (qv), the former tobacco-company executive and subject of the Academy Award-nominated film, _The Insider (1999)_ (qv). In it, Dr. Wigand shares his experiences with the tobacco industry's manipulation of the truth.
- When Jeremy was not available to shoot _I'll Fly Away: Then and Now (1993) (TV)_ (qv), his identical twin brother 'Jason London (I)' (qv) played the part of Nathaniel Bedford.