Apr. 3rd, 1972
Urbana, Illinois, USA
Jennie Garth's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2005 - Domino
Guest TV Roles
Angel Revson (Voiced)
Jennifer Eve Garth was born on April 3rd, 1972 in Urbana, Illionis, USA to John and Carolyn Garth, who both had 3 children each from different marriages, before they had Jennie. She grew up on a 25-acre horse ranch outside Urbana, Illinois with her 6 older siblings: Johnny, Chuck, Lisa, Cammie, Wendy and Lynn. When Jennie was 13, she and her family moved to Phoenix, Arizona.
She took dancing lessons and did a little modeling while living in Arizona, and she dreamed of going to college and later start her own dance studio. At age 15, Jennie was discovered and encouraged to pursue an acting career by a talent scout, who had seen her win a talent competition. Therefore, she dropped out of high school during her junior year, and she and her mom moved to Los Angeles, California so she could become an actress. She later obtained her diploma in California. There, she started taking acting classes and went to auditions almost every day.
After living in LA for about four months, she landed the role of 'Erica McCray' on the NBC series "A Brand New Life" (1989). Within a year, she was cast as 'Kelly Taylor' on the long-running hit teen drama-series "Beverly Hills, 90210" (1990) on FOX television.
The final episode of Beverly Hills 90210 aired in 2000, and Garth quickly landed a featured role on another show, The Street, but the show was canceled after only a single season. Garth then embarked on roles in TV movies, such as Watching the Detectives, Secret Santa and The Last Cowboy, before being cast as Valerie Taylor on the new TV sitcom What I Like About You (2002–2006). What I Like About You had a solid four-year run, and when it was over, Garth returned to roles chiefly in TV movies.
On January 20th, 2001, she married "Twilight" actor 'Peter Facinelli', the father of her first daughter, Luca Bella (born June 29th, 1997), on her ranch in Santa Barbara, California. On December 6th, 2002, Jennie and Peter welcomed their second daughter, Lola Ray and their third daughter Fiona Eve on September 30th, 2006.They divorced in 2012, after 17 years of marriage.
Along the way, Jennie Garth has won a Teen Choice Award and two Young Artist Awards and has supported various charities, such as People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, and the Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network.
She also made an appearance on season 5 of the hit dance-competition show Dancing with the Stars, where she and partner Derek Hough made it to the semifinals
- Ranked #41 in VH1 _"100 Greatest Teen Stars" (2006)_ (qv).
- Her daughter, Lola, is battling Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis [May 26, 2009].
- Dropped out of high school during her junior year. She received her diploma later.
- Jennie and her husband, 'Peter Facinelli' (qv), became the parents of their third child, a girl name Fiona Eve Facinelli, on September 30, 2006. Fiona weighed in at 7 lbs. 8 oz.
- Although their characters were enemies on _"Beverly Hills, 90210" (1990)_ (qv), in real life 'Tiffani Thiessen' (qv) is considered a close friend.
- Interests: Horseback riding, gardening, housekeeping and caring for her children.
- Converted to the Roman Catholic faith, so that she and her husband could have a Roman Catholic Nuptial Mass. They were married at a historic mission parish in Santa Barbara, California. 
- Has had a leaky heart valve for seven years. Her father had struggled with heart disease since he was fifty and passed away in 2008 [May 26, 2009].