Mar. 7th, 1974
Ft. Wayne, Indiana, USA
Jenna Fischer's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Jenna Fischer (born Regina Marie Fischer; March 7, 1974) is an Emmy-nominated actress. She's best known for playing the character of receptionist Pam Beesley in The Office (2005).
Born in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Raised in St. Louis, Missouri, after graduating from high school, she studied theater arts at Truman State University. She made her debut as a professional actress in the 1998 film Born Champion (1998).
Fischer wrote and directed the mock-documentary LolliLove (2004), which starred her and her ex-husband, filmmaker 'James Gunn'. The movie had its premier in November 2004 at the St. Louis International Film Festival in November 2004. In 2007, she was nominated as Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series for her role of Pam in The Office (2005), losing out to 'Jaime Pressly' in My Name Is Earl (2005). The very talented Fischer should be in line for many more nominations and awards in the future.
- Went to Nerinx Hall, an all girls Catholic school in Webster Groves, Missouri.
- Former sister-in-law of 'Brian Gunn' (qv), 'Matt Gunn' (qv), 'Patrick Gunn (I)' (qv) and 'Sean Gunn (I)' (qv).
- #37 in People Magazine's 100 Most Beautiful, 2006 issue.
- Fractured her back in four places after falling down a set of stairs at the NYC bar, Buddakan, on May 15, 2007.
- Has one sibling - Emily, her younger sister.
- Graduated from Truman State University in Kirksville, Missouri
- Worked as a receptionist in various offices. Types 85 WPM with 90% accuracy.
- Originally enrolled at Truman State University as a Pre-Law student; later changed to Theatre.