Mar. 7th, 1974
Ft. Wayne, Indiana, USA
5' 5 1/2
Jenna Fischer's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2014 - Are You Here
2008 - The Promotion
2007 - Walk Hard - The Dewey Cox Story
2007 - The Brothers Solomon
2007 - Blades of Glory
2006 - Slither
2005 - The 40 Year Old Virgin
2004 - LolliLove
2004 - Employee of the Month
2003 - Melvin Goes to Dinner
2000 - The Specials
Guest TV Roles
Herself - Celebrity Guest
Jenna Fischer (born Regina Marie Fischer; March 7, 1974) is an Emmy-nominated actress. She's best known for playing the character of receptionist Pam Beesley in The Office (2005).
Born in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Raised in St. Louis, Missouri, after graduating from high school, she studied theater arts at Truman State University. She made her debut as a professional actress in the 1998 film Born Champion (1998).
Fischer wrote and directed the mock-documentary LolliLove (2004), which starred her and her ex-husband, filmmaker 'James Gunn'. The movie had its premier in November 2004 at the St. Louis International Film Festival in November 2004. In 2007, she was nominated as Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series for her role of Pam in The Office (2005), losing out to 'Jaime Pressly' in My Name Is Earl (2005). The very talented Fischer should be in line for many more nominations and awards in the future.
- Is a fan of the NFL's Dallas Cowboys.
- #37 in People Magazine's 100 Most Beautiful, 2006 issue.
- Mother 'Anne Fischer' (qv) and younger sister Emily are both elementary school teachers.
- Worked as a receptionist in various offices. Types 85 WPM with 90% accuracy.
- Auditioned for the role of Sydney Bristow in _"Alias" (2001)_ (qv), but was never called back. She later said, "They said they liked my acting, but I wasn't hot enough.
- Originally enrolled at Truman State University as a Pre-Law student; later changed to Theatre.
- Fractured her back in four places after falling down a set of stairs at the NYC bar, Buddakan, on May 15, 2007.
- Former sister-in-law of 'Brian Gunn' (qv), 'Matt Gunn' (qv), 'Patrick Gunn (I)' (qv) and 'Sean Gunn (I)' (qv).