Apr. 16th, 1966
Greensboro, North Carolina, USA
Jeff Varner's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
[no bio found]
- Was the most outspoken Survivor on The Late Show who showed his blantant dissaproval of Letterman's sour treatment of the Survivor losers. He wore a shirt with LOSER written in big letters on the front and he didn't act too happy towards Letterman during the "interview".
- At University of North Carolina, Jeff was Captain & Yell Leader of the cheerleading squad.
- In preparation for his stay in the Outback, Jeff purposely gained 15 pounds and feasted for several days just prior to his departure for Australia. He said that it helped because he didn't have the intense hunger pains that his fellow tribe members suffered from during the duration.
- Brought a coloring book and crayons as his luxury item on "Survivor". He chose this with the intention of having all of the Survivors color and autograph their own pages and, in the end, auction them off for a children's charity.
- Earned a black belt in Tae Kwon Do when he was 15 years old.
- Worked as a waiter, bartender and traveling salesperson.
- Earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in journalism from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- Works as an internet project manager
Related sites for this celeb