Sep. 6th, 1958
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Jeff Foxworthy's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2010 - I Am Comic
2005 - Racing Stripes
2003 - Blue Collar Comedy Tour: The Movie
Guest TV Roles
Fast Eddie McClintock (Voiced)
Southern Meap (Voiced)
Himself - Guest
Himself - Mystery Guest
Jeff Foxworthy followed in his father's footsteps working for IBM in Georgia, but on a dare from friends did a few minutes of comedy at an Atlanta comedy club. A few months later, he quit his job and started on the standup comedy road. His comedy originally centered on family situations, but he soon hit upon his successful "You might be a redneck if..". tagline which he says signifies "a glorious absence of sophistication". Following two successful albums, Foxworthy joined the growing trend of standup comics with their own TV sitcoms.
- He is best friends with fellow Blue Collar co-star 'Bill Engvall' (qv)
- In early 1998, Jeff opened the first of a new restaurant chain called Jeff Foxworthy's Backyard Bar-B-Q in Kissimmee Florida. He says his restaurant business flopped.
- Foxworthy is a cousin of the actor and filmmaker 'Eric Bruno Borgman' (qv).
- Graduated from Hapeville High School in Atlanta.
- Children: Jordan (b. 1992) and Juliane (b. 1994)
- Graduated from the Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) in 1979.
- In 2007, Forbes Magazine estimated his earnings for the year to be $10 million.
- He is a member of (and perhaps unofficial leader of) the Blue Collar Comedy group that also includes his friends 'Bill Engvall' (qv), 'Larry the Cable Guy', and 'Ron White (V)' (qv).