Sep. 19th, 2002
Los Angeles, California, USA
Jason Simmons' Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Jason Patrick Simmons and Kristopher Robert Simmons are American identical twins. Their parents are Maria and Robert Simmons. They were born in Los Angeles, California.
From 2003 to 2006 (un-credited), they played the character Wyatt Matthew Halliwell on the TV series Charmed. Kristopher and Jason started on Charmed when they were about seven months old. They were only supposed to be in the Season 5 episode "Necromancing the Stone" but they were asked back starting with Season 6 and remained on the series until its end in 2006. They were only officially credited with the role of Wyatt in the Season 7 episode "Imaginary Fiends" and then starting with the Season 8 episode "12 Angry Zen" and continuing up to the series finale even when they didn't appear in every episode.
They are half Ecuadorian on their mother's side and understand Spanish. They currently reside in Los Angeles.
They also appeared in an episode of Pushing Daisies "Oh Oh Oh... It's Magic" as 5-year-old Ralston and Maurice.
- Is older than his twin brother by one minute.
- Parents are Maria and Robert Simmons.
- Has guest-starred on several episodes of the show _"Charmed" (1998)_ (qv) along with twin brother 'Kristopher Simmons' (qv), playing baby Wyatt from season five up to now.
- Is half Ecuadoran on his mother's side and understands Spanish.
- Has an older half-brother, Patrick.
- Is the twin brother of actor 'Kristopher Simmons' (qv).
Related sites for this celeb