Feb. 17th, 1980
Los Angeles, California, USA
Jason Ritter's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Co-creator of Morning Knight, Inc. with actress/writer/director Marianna Palka. His theater credits include Wendy Wasserstein's "Third" directed by Daniel Sullivan (Lincoln Center, NYC), Neil LaBute's "The Distance From Here" directed by David Leveaux (Almeida at King's Cross, London) and Tom Donaghy's "The Beginning of August" directed by Neil Pepe (The Atlantic Theater Company, NYC).
- BFA in Drama - New York University, Tisch School of the Arts (2002).
- Jason graduated from New York University's Tisch School of the Arts where he studied at the Atlantic Theatre Company.
- Grandson of 'Tex Ritter' (qv) and 'Dorothy Fay' (qv).
- Jason's father, grandmother and grandfather (on his mother's side) all sadly died in 2003.
- Son of actors 'John Ritter' (qv) and 'Nancy Morgan (I)' (qv).
- First appeared on national television when he was one years old. In the _"Three's Company" (1977)_ (qv) opening credits from Seasons 6-8, he is seen standing next to "Janet Wood" as she is petting a goat. This was revealed by 'Joyce DeWitt' (qv) on a special feature on a _"Three's Company" (1977)_ (qv) DVD set.
- Received the script of the _"Joan of Arcadia" (2003)_ (qv) episode "Death Be Not Whatever" on September 11, 2003, the day his father 'John Ritter' (qv) died. It originally aired on November 7, 2003, only two days after the death of his paternal grandmother, 'Dorothy Fay' (qv).
- Cousin of Joseph Potts who is a coach in Kansas City Royals organization.