Feb. 17th, 1980
Los Angeles, California, USA
Jason Ritter's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Co-creator of Morning Knight, Inc. with actress/writer/director Marianna Palka. His theater credits include Wendy Wasserstein's "Third" directed by Daniel Sullivan (Lincoln Center, NYC), Neil LaBute's "The Distance From Here" directed by David Leveaux (Almeida at King's Cross, London) and Tom Donaghy's "The Beginning of August" directed by Neil Pepe (The Atlantic Theater Company, NYC).
- In _Mumford (1999)_ (qv), he played the son of 'Ted Danson' (qv). In _"Joan of Arcadia" (2003)_ (qv), he played the son of Danson's wife, 'Mary Steenburgen' (qv).
- BFA in Drama - New York University, Tisch School of the Arts (2002).
- Jason's father, grandmother and grandfather (on his mother's side) all sadly died in 2003.
- In _"Three's Company" (1977)_ (qv) and _"Three's a Crowd" (1984)_ (qv), his father, 'John Ritter' (qv), played a straight man pretending to be gay. In _Happy Endings (2005)_ (qv), he played a gay man pretending to be straight.
- Stepson of 'Amy Yasbeck' (qv).
- Boyfriend of actress 'Marianna Palka' (qv)
- Jason graduated from New York University's Tisch School of the Arts where he studied at the Atlantic Theatre Company.
- Grandson of 'Tex Ritter' (qv) and 'Dorothy Fay' (qv).