Feb. 17th, 1980
Los Angeles, California, USA
Jason Ritter's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Co-creator of Morning Knight, Inc. with actress/writer/director Marianna Palka. His theater credits include Wendy Wasserstein's "Third" directed by Daniel Sullivan (Lincoln Center, NYC), Neil LaBute's "The Distance From Here" directed by David Leveaux (Almeida at King's Cross, London) and Tom Donaghy's "The Beginning of August" directed by Neil Pepe (The Atlantic Theater Company, NYC).
- Son of actors 'John Ritter' (qv) and 'Nancy Morgan (I)' (qv).
- Brother of 'Carly Ritter' (qv) and Tyler Ritter.
- In _"Three's Company" (1977)_ (qv) and _"Three's a Crowd" (1984)_ (qv), his father, 'John Ritter' (qv), played a straight man pretending to be gay. In _Happy Endings (2005)_ (qv), he played a gay man pretending to be straight.
- Grandson of 'Tex Ritter' (qv) and 'Dorothy Fay' (qv).
- Cousin of Joseph Potts who is a coach in Kansas City Royals organization.
- Received the script of the _"Joan of Arcadia" (2003)_ (qv) episode "Death Be Not Whatever" on September 11, 2003, the day his father 'John Ritter' (qv) died. It originally aired on November 7, 2003, only two days after the death of his paternal grandmother, 'Dorothy Fay' (qv).
- He and his _"Joan of Arcadia" (2003)_ (qv) co-star 'Chris Marquette' (qv) also starred together in _Freddy vs. Jason (2003)_ (qv) and _The Education of Charlie Banks (2007)_ (qv).
- Jason's father, grandmother and grandfather (on his mother's side) all sadly died in 2003.