Feb. 17th, 1980
Los Angeles, California, USA
Jason Ritter's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2015 - 7 Minutes
2014 - Wild Canaries
2014 - I Am I
2014 - Hits
2014 - About Alex
2013 - The East
2013 - Morning
2012 - The End of Love
2012 - Brooklyn Brothers Beat the Best
2011 - A Bag of Hammers
2010 - The Dry Land
2009 - Peter and Vandy
2008 - W.
2008 - Good Dick
2007 - The Education of Charlie Banks
2006 - Lenexa, 1 Mile
2006 - The Wicker Man
2005 - Happy Endings
2004 - Raise Your Voice
2003 - Freddy vs. Jason
2002 - Swimfan
1999 - Mumford
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Co-creator of Morning Knight, Inc. with actress/writer/director Marianna Palka. His theater credits include Wendy Wasserstein's "Third" directed by Daniel Sullivan (Lincoln Center, NYC), Neil LaBute's "The Distance From Here" directed by David Leveaux (Almeida at King's Cross, London) and Tom Donaghy's "The Beginning of August" directed by Neil Pepe (The Atlantic Theater Company, NYC).
- Jason graduated from New York University's Tisch School of the Arts where he studied at the Atlantic Theatre Company.
- Jason's father, grandmother and grandfather (on his mother's side) all sadly died in 2003.
- Stepson of 'Amy Yasbeck' (qv).
- He and his _"Joan of Arcadia" (2003)_ (qv) co-star 'Chris Marquette' (qv) also starred together in _Freddy vs. Jason (2003)_ (qv) and _The Education of Charlie Banks (2007)_ (qv).
- Half-brother of 'Stella Ritter' (qv).
- In _Mumford (1999)_ (qv), he played the son of 'Ted Danson' (qv). In _"Joan of Arcadia" (2003)_ (qv), he played the son of Danson's wife, 'Mary Steenburgen' (qv).
- Cousin of Joseph Potts who is a coach in Kansas City Royals organization.
- Received the script of the _"Joan of Arcadia" (2003)_ (qv) episode "Death Be Not Whatever" on September 11, 2003, the day his father 'John Ritter' (qv) died. It originally aired on November 7, 2003, only two days after the death of his paternal grandmother, 'Dorothy Fay' (qv).