Feb. 17th, 1980
Los Angeles, California, USA
Jason Ritter's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
Co-creator of Morning Knight, Inc. with actress/writer/director Marianna Palka. His theater credits include Wendy Wasserstein's "Third" directed by Daniel Sullivan (Lincoln Center, NYC), Neil LaBute's "The Distance From Here" directed by David Leveaux (Almeida at King's Cross, London) and Tom Donaghy's "The Beginning of August" directed by Neil Pepe (The Atlantic Theater Company, NYC).
- Brother of 'Carly Ritter' (qv) and Tyler Ritter.
- In _"Three's Company" (1977)_ (qv) and _"Three's a Crowd" (1984)_ (qv), his father, 'John Ritter' (qv), played a straight man pretending to be gay. In _Happy Endings (2005)_ (qv), he played a gay man pretending to be straight.
- First appeared on national television when he was one years old. In the _"Three's Company" (1977)_ (qv) opening credits from Seasons 6-8, he is seen standing next to "Janet Wood" as she is petting a goat. This was revealed by 'Joyce DeWitt' (qv) on a special feature on a _"Three's Company" (1977)_ (qv) DVD set.
- BFA in Drama - New York University, Tisch School of the Arts (2002).
- Boyfriend of actress 'Marianna Palka' (qv)
- Jason's father, grandmother and grandfather (on his mother's side) all sadly died in 2003.
- He and his _"Joan of Arcadia" (2003)_ (qv) co-star 'Chris Marquette' (qv) also starred together in _Freddy vs. Jason (2003)_ (qv) and _The Education of Charlie Banks (2007)_ (qv).
- Stepson of 'Amy Yasbeck' (qv).