Aug. 1st, 1979
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Jason Momoa's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles2004 - Johnson Family Vacation
Guest TV Roles
Jason Momoa is an industry newcomer whose star is quickly rising. A model and actor, he joined the "Baywatch" (1989) cast for three episodes as the show's prodigy, "Jason". Jason was born in Honolulu but soon moved to Norwalk, Iowa where he was raised by his mother. He returned to Hawaii to attend college and to explore his Hawaiian roots. Once back, Jason was soon discovered by international designers who launched his modeling career. He won the 1999 "Hawaii's Model of the Year", participated in the "Governor's Fashion Show" and "Liberty House" fashion show, and hosted the 1999 "Miss Teen Hawaii USA" contest. Since "Baywatch" (1989), his modeling career continued to soar and he has walked the runways for Louis Vuitton and Japanese designer Takeo. A natural athlete, Jason enjoys rock and ice climbing, mountain biking, snowboarding, long board skateboarding and roller hockey. He also spends his free time on Buddhist studies.
- They have a daughter who was born in August of 2007 named Lola.
- In his mid-teens he became the youngest lifeguard in the history of the Gulf Coast.
- Nephew of famed surfer 'Brian L. Keaulana' (qv).
- Participated in the "Governor's Fashion Show, " and "Liberty House" fashion show.
- Won the 1999 "Hawaii's Model of the Year."
- Jason Momoa and his girlfriend, 'Lisa Bonet' (qv), welcomed their second child, a boy named Nakoa-Wolf, in mid-December, 2008.
- He and 'Lisa Bonet' (qv) welcomed their first child, a daughter, born on 23 July 2007; named Lola Iolani Momoa.
- Enjoys rock and ice climbing, mountain biking, snowboarding, long board skateboarding and roller hockey. Spends his free time on Buddhist studies.