Mar. 25th, 1987
Dallas, Texas, USA
Jason Castro's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Performed as a drummer for the rock band Keeping Lions (formerly named Charlemagne).
- Is the first person in his family to be born in America.
- Raised in Rowlett, Texas.
- Parents are RenÚ and Betsy Castro.
- Plays guitar and drums. Also learned to play ukulele the week he performed Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's "Over the Rainbow" on American Idol.
- Graduated from Rowlett High School in 2005.
- His younger brother, Michael, auditioned in 2008 for the eighth season of American Idol.