Mar. 25th, 1987
Dallas, Texas, USA
Jason Castro's Main TV Roles
Main Movie Roles
Guest TV Roles[none found]
- Attended Vernon Schrade Middle School.
- Raised in Rowlett, Texas.
- Performed as a drummer for the rock band Keeping Lions (formerly named Charlemagne).
- Plays soccer.
- Plays guitar and drums. Also learned to play ukulele the week he performed Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's "Over the Rainbow" on American Idol.
- Majored in construction science at Texas A&M University.
- Is the first person in his family to be born in America.